3 stars +hh on an eskie roll

wbbfan

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

He's always had alligator arms (Baby Bowman). 

Turned a corner in 2016 and then got hurt again last year vs BC and has looked like **** since on any ball in traffic.

This regime really needs to find a slot receiver.  Wolitarsky might just be the guy, but brutal that we went into this season with Dressler and Bowman as our slot options, with Demski playing the hybrid.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Turned a corner in 2016 and then got hurt again last year vs BC and has looked like **** since on any ball in traffic.

This regime really needs to find a slot receiver.  Wolitarsky might just be the guy, but brutal that we went into this season with Dressler and Bowman as our slot options, with Demski playing the hybrid.

******* eh brotha! 

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎29 at 9:24 PM, pigseye said:

Our national receivers were the best on the field which is great for them but sad really.  

I don't care what flag our players carry. All I want out of a receiver is for him to catch the ball, and block when he doesn't have the ball. 81 and 82 are dependable, possession receivers who just happen to be Canucks. I'm a Darvin Adams fan, and I must say I was rather disappointed with his game.

On 2018-10-02 at 8:07 AM, ddanger said:

I don't care what flag our players carry. All I want out of a receiver is for him to catch the ball, and block when he doesn't have the ball. 81 and 82 are dependable, possession receivers who just happen to be Canucks. I'm a Darvin Adams fan, and I must say I was rather disappointed with his game.

Adams needs to pick it up. His last few games have been bad. Dropped balls, missed blocks, lazy route running. All things I remember being an issue earlier in his career. Hopefully he can turn it around and show us more of 2017 Darvin.