3 stars + HH the longest game edition

wbbfan

1 fogg, some nice coverage a huge 110 yard return for a td and a pick in the end zone.

2 Streveler. 15/27 178 3 tds 2 pics 7 carries for 30 yards.

3 JSK, 6 tackles, 1 sack 1 tfl really shined playing next to bighill

HH to the bombers brass for opening up the stadium for free after the second delay to any one who wanted to come done. On the field, Fenner got chop blocked got up and took down gable for a loss on a swing pass one on one. 

1, 2,  and 3. Bombers found a quarterback.

Overall, It's difficult  to complain about this game. 

The pass from Reilly to Walker, CFL.ca has it

Walker slowed down a bit, pass looks like it went between Randle's arms, he was right there with Walker. Looks like an outstanding 60 yards in the air pass, and a great catch.

Walker is really good. I guess Randle should have looked back when Walker slowed down.

Edited by Mark F

59 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Walker slowed down a bit, pass looks like it went between Randle's arms, he was right there with Walker. Looks like an outstanding 60 yards in the air pass, and a great catch.

Walker is really good. I guess Randle should have looked back when Walker slowed down.

No its never difficult especially if you have to go to work in Edmonton today.

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

I thought Walker gave Randle a bit of a push on the left shoulder which was what caused Randle to go down just before the ball got there.  Some angles didn't show it very well, but there was one shot where it looked pretty obvious to me.

Anyway, pretty good game for the boys, just came up a bit short with a Rookie QB who looked pretty darn good in his first CFL game.

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

1. The Fans who stayed 

2. Streveler - looked good. Some questionable play calling tho. 

3. JSK - was a beast. 

HH- Again. The Fans who stayed. 

Why no Fogg eventho he had a pick and a TD return? Cuz he got abused by The Duke. 

One big catch for 46 yards. A couple of the plays he mad were just insane. But out side of the one big play he had 3 for 28 yards. Two of his catches were just an outstanding play maker making a great play. His coverage was on point last night. imo his best game as a bomber coverage wise. 

4 hours ago, LeBird said:

On the bright side, we could win against any team  but MOS has to take control of the defence. Did he not say he would?

Got to love that Demski!  Seeing a #10 doing things sure felt good. The replacement what a sight to see.

he said he was going to be far more involved in the D. the blitzes are mostly his design. He didnt say he was going to take control of it. Would be nice, that classic hall prevent Defense cost us a win again.