Game 11 : @ Wild

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Maurice has turned us in to a 1 line team.. Is Roslovic ready to take littles spot? Cam littles extension be voided? Seriously

Little is dragging that line but we really don't have any other choices for second line centre. Roslovic is not quite there but if his was I would move Little to wing with Matty P and Lowry and slip Roslo between Ehlers and Laine.

That D system is a complete mess - so easy for opposition to mess with their man coverage and leave a guy open

Very lucky that Helle is on top of his game

Put Ehlers back on RW and Laine on LW and that line is fixed...

Maurice with Hendricks out for the last two minutes... we have our new Thorburn...

Connor looking great

Maurice has his bottom six plugs...  heaven help us

Things moving in the right direction since the 0-2 start.

- Helle's our MVP thus far.  We shouldn't be shocked.....dude was a .920+ keeper majority of the season 2 yrs ago.   The mojo's back.

- Us not mentioning Buff very often = a good thing.  I've noticed far less coasting from here, minus that OT the other night.  Just be solid in our end. S'all I'm askin'. 

- It's still early...but hard to envision Connor or Lemieux not on the roster, even when we're healthy.  Earning spots.

- No doubt Laine's in a funk, you see it on the ice, frustrated & being chippy.   Worth noting.... this slow start is still a 30 goal pace.  Dude's 19, I'm not worried.....

- Not worried about #18 either.  Little's been around the block.  Just needs a garbage goal to get him going.  

- PK numbers are improving.....thanks to Helle and teams missing their chances.  Still hate such a passive PK, personally.

- PP numbers are declining....we just make zone entries look so difficult. 

Perhaps best of all....a nice busy November schedule.  Games every 2nd night, like it should be.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Things moving in the right direction since the 0-2 start.

- Helle's our MVP thus far.  We shouldn't be shocked.....dude was a .920+ keeper majority of the season 2 yrs ago.   The mojo's back.

- Us not mentioning Buff very often = a good thing.  I've noticed far less coasting from here, minus that OT the other night.  Just be solid in our end. S'all I'm askin'. 

- It's still early...but hard to envision Connor or Lemieux not on the roster, even when we're healthy.  Earning spots.

- No doubt Laine's in a funk, you see it on the ice, frustrated & being chippy.   Worth noting.... this slow start is still a 30 goal pace.  Dude's 19, I'm not worried.....

- Not worried about #18 either.  Little's been around the block.  Just needs a garbage goal to get him going.  

- PK numbers are improving.....thanks to Helle and teams missing their chances.  Still hate such a passive PK, personally.

- PP numbers are declining....we just make zone entries look so difficult. 

Perhaps best of all....a nice busy November schedule.  Games every 2nd night, like it should be.

My observations have been they've actually become more aggressive with their high guy and widened their box compared to the first few games of the season. They seem to be making adjustments which is a good thing.