2017 Preseason

FrostyWinnipeg

Buff was awful. 

Colorado was 6 and 1 in preseason last year tho so.. Yeah.. Preseason. 

Stulikov? Really? Is this what this is going to be like? 

Jets dominated the game really... They really did.. Just couldnt buy a goal.. I find these games so boring. 

My biggest concern these 2 games.. Its not the scores.. Or even the players.. They all had good moments and bad ones. Its preseason. But biggest concern is definitely the guy behind the bench. His veteran reliance even in preseason and crap pk and pp have not changed. 

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Helle would be getting lit up on this forum if he let in 3 goals on 24 shots against a pre-season squad

Yeah cuz apparently people dont actually watch the games and just look at stats. Mason was fine.  Had no chance on all 3. 

Buffs play was more concerning

Edited by Goalie

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

ugh I am def not looking forward to when the Jets are up against the Knights now

Its preseason. Seriously. It doesnt really matter. Point of preseason... Hope vets dont get hurt... Were u saying this anout Colorado who was 6 and 1 last preseason and finished dead last when it mattered? 

New England patriots routinely suck in preseason but... Dynasty. Its preseason. Why u pretend it matters? It doesn't. Its boring. Its garbage.. Its pretty much crap hockey... Its pointless.. The best team in preseason wins nothing. 

Edited by Goalie