2017 Preseason

FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

On the radio this afternoon it sounded like Maurice will either have Poolman as our 6th D otherwise he's being sent to the Moose to get play time.

As an RHD Buff, Trouba and Myers are ahead of him and unless there is a trade which I doubt, at least not until 2019.

Looking at all the D Toby, Morrissey and Stulikov are ahead of him too.

D seems pretty cut & dry to me, tbh.

Top 6 is set, barring injuries.

Big Ben is a prototypical 7th D.  He's old enough now we're not hurting his development if he only plays 20 games or less.

Should we encounter injuries, which we will, I'd be in favour of a Poolman callup midseason. Until then maybe he can help the Moose win some games for once. 

12 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Moose potentially could have the best team they have ever iced since they came to Winnipeg.

That is not much of an achievement considering they have been terrible both seasons.     The 2013-2014 St John's team would be a better team to surpass since they were 46-23 ...

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Moose opening day?

Connor-Roslovic-Dano

Sgarbossa-DeLeo-Spacek

Lemieux-Harkins-Lipon

Stanley-Poolman

Niku-Nogier

Melchiori-Green

Stanley has been reassigned to the Kitchener Rangers of the OHL, Green is hurt I think, Dano needs waivers and probably gets claimed but not a bad 3 lines 

34 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I like Niku-Poolman better anyway

Melchiori-Nogier

Cedarholm-Green?

There are always like 40 players on the Moose.  Besides our prospects you've also got the free agents we signed this year - Michael Sgarbossa, Buddy Robinson, and Cam Schilling.  And then the Moose have their own guys on AHL deals.  As a result the line combos are always changing and unpredictable.

Think back to when we had Melchiori in the lineup the last two seasons.  Now that's probably Poolman getting that call up.  So even if he is not in the top 6 or 7 he is still upgrading the Jets through giving us better depth.

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

that reminds me has Pav played in Net for the rangers yet? in pre-season?

0-3

1-0 in OT

2-1

4-3 in OT

But he is the Rangers #2 goalie for the season

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/ondrej-pavelec-continue-run-rangers-no-2-goalies-article-1.3526107

Wheres your Hutchgod now Pavalec haters?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Dano lives to see another day on a pass  from Petan. Lucky fudged. I had them penciled in on the Moose with other no shows like Tanev & Hendricks who might be slowest player on team atm.

Lipon, Lemieux and KConnor had 1 or 2 moments but thats it.

The Poolman might be ready now.

4th line... LW - Copp - RW

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

As for Moose... Stanley sent to Junior.. Kitchener Rangers of the OHL.. Green is injured for 3 months.. Then he will be in the QMJHL.. 

Moose D.. 

Niku Poolman

Shilling Nogier

Kulevich or Stoykewich Kostalek 

Cedarholm is in Sweden and hes been pretty not good so.. Who knows if he gets a deal.. Got time tho still to decide.