Kyle Walters

Mr. Perfect

I don't think we should be running with Goltz anymore. Id like to see Hall as 1 and Goltz as 2 for now, when Levi Brown is ready, Id like to see him as number 2, and one of Goltz or Boltus as number 3.

Goltz has lost all of my confidence in him at this point.

why? what has he ever done to make you think he's better than Goltz? What has Hall done for that matter? Or is this simply a case of "I don't like this guy cause he's not an allstar so maybe one of the other guys is an allstar"? 

That statement is based solely of the fact that I think Goltz sucks. Hall showed promise when he played so Id like to see him some more.

Goltz vs. Hall in the qb rating is 64.2 compared to 67.9. Not sure how that equates to one guy sucks and the other showed promise. 

Hall showed promise for opposing DB's to meet their contract bonuses.

I don't think we should be running with Goltz anymore. Id like to see Hall as 1 and Goltz as 2 for now, when Levi Brown is ready, Id like to see him as number 2, and one of Goltz or Boltus as number 3.

Goltz has lost all of my confidence in him at this point.

why? what has he ever done to make you think he's better than Goltz? What has Hall done for that matter? Or is this simply a case of "I don't like this guy cause he's not an allstar so maybe one of the other guys is an allstar"? 

That statement is based solely of the fact that I think Goltz sucks. Hall showed promise when he played so Id like to see him some more.

Goltz vs. Hall in the qb rating is 64.2 compared to 67.9. Not sure how that equates to one guy sucks and the other showed promise. 

Pretty easy to tell. Just watch Goltz play, he's a glorified strong armed clumsy RB.

So, according to several contributions, Goltz is not good, Hall is not good, Boltus is just a filler and bad, bad describes Levi Brown.

All in a thread of Kyle Walters.

The best thing....honestly?

No talk of Buck starting the next game.

So you mean Wally wont sit Lulay and give Pierce a chance :D 

So, according to several contributions, Goltz is not good, Hall is not good, Boltus is just a filler and bad, bad describes Levi Brown.

All in a thread of Kyle Walters.

The best thing....honestly?

No talk of Buck starting the next game.

So you mean Wally wont sit Lulay and give Pierce a chance :D

While Wally is an idiot for not keeping Elliot around, it's clear Buck gives BC the best chance of winning as he has won more games than Lulay for the Lions over his carreer so Wally needs to put Buck in.

Does that cover it?