2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

I just shake my head when it comes to the Flames in Anaheim. They haven't won there since 2004. Have gone 27 regular season games since a win. Flames fans will point out that they have won a game there since 2004. A playoff game in 2006 but they lost the series that year. So in essence, the Flames are 1-27. Like that makes a difference. This goes beyond bad luck. The Flames are soft. Don't have the on ice leadership, character or heart to say enough is enough & put an end to it. Last night they lost because they were undisciplined. No surprise they lost. Survey says Anaheim in 4. LOL! BTW, I hate Anaheim but the Flames are pathetic.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

My thoughts on the Columbus-Pitts game.. Fleury was fantastic. 39 saves. If Vegas gets him in the off season they'll be getting a quality goaltender. Crosby was noticeable every shift out there and it showed with 3 points. I thought Columbus played well but at the end of the day they just don't have any player as good on the ice as Crosby and Malkin.

well the oilers and the habs won their games last night, big improvement, but now they're going to the visitors realm as it were. Let's see if the Sens and the Leafs and the Flames can do something about that deficit 

if the Cavs and the Cubs can end their drought, then so can Canada

did Wiecek write that article before or after the games last night?

Edited by iHeart