2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

7 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wow Blackhawks. What do they do this off season? Barring a comeback of course  

I don't think they blow it up... the core of Toews, Kane, Keith and Seabrook are still good enough to win another championship.... they'll probably just make some tweaks...

the team I'm more intrigued about is Washington... if they lose the first round (I think they will come back to beat the leafs and this will be moot) then I think we could see a massive blow-up in DC... even as far as trading Ovechkin...

41 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I don't think they blow it up... the core of Toews, Kane, Keith and Seabrook are still good enough to win another championship.... they'll probably just make some tweaks...

the team I'm more intrigued about is Washington... if they lose the first round (I think they will come back to beat the leafs and this will be moot) then I think we could see a massive blow-up in DC... even as far as trading Ovechkin...

Ovechkin seems pretty tight with the Caps' owner.  But at what point does he want to win a Championship?  Being a piece of a really good team rather then THE piece of a team that cant get it done...?  Maybe one season in Pittsburgh? ;-)

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

Ovechkin seems pretty tight with the Caps' owner.  But at what point does he want to win a Championship?  Being a piece of a really good team rather then THE piece of a team that cant get it done...?  Maybe one season in Pittsburgh? ;-)

Maybe they don't trade Ovechkin... I don't know what to do to fix it... but I do know that if they lose to the Leafs, this group of guys is not the group that's going to win a cup... and serious changes need to be made...