Game 50 : The Drakes @ The Jinx

Just now, bustamente said:

Kinda on the fence about MP when healthy he contributes but god he has terrible luck with injuries, for that reason and that contract I would leave him unprotected for the expansion draft

and I also said to Frosty, we may have to dump injury prone players, and unfortunately Perreault may have to be it, which is a shame because I really like the guy and his efforts

3 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Of  all the players all the players that we could use as far as forwards go I think losing MP wud be the best for us in the long-term.

Agreed i don't want to lose Armia, Lowry, or Copp they may never be as good but they are younger and we don't know how good they can become.

Anyhoo...

Chevy should have taken whatever Overhard was asking for... will look like a steal for Trouba's next contract

Love seeing Copp getting a shot but again... Petan has chemistry with Ehlers - let it happen.  Copp would be way better with Little and Wheeler

Enstrom is the weak point right now... he's responsible for more goals than Pavs or Helle...

Jets powerplay with Lowry looks great... if it was 2005

That second goal on Pav was pretty brutal. Didn't want to lose by 1 cuz that goal would basically be the difference.  

24 of 27. 889.  3 goals against again.  

Great game tho. Perry is a classless fool. Brutal slash on Perreault who is not done for the season but will be out tomorrow.  

Thought they played well but really.... 1 short handed goal against.  1 very weak and 1 PP goal against. That's the game 

11 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Anyhoo...

Chevy should have taken whatever Overhard was asking for... will look like a steal for Trouba's next contract

Love seeing Copp getting a shot but again... Petan has chemistry with Ehlers - let it happen.  Copp would be way better with Little and Wheeler

Enstrom is the weak point right now... he's responsible for more goals than Pavs or Helle...

Jets powerplay with Lowry looks great... if it was 2005

Which goal was enstrom responsible for today? First one where pav kicked the rebound to the duck player who out worked armia? The second one which shouldn't go in on pav or the 3rd one with armia in the box? 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Perrreault is a solid player. And playing great lately. 

Is the Pavs experiment over?

No. It should be but It wouldn't shock me if he starts tomorrow. I'll say this about Pav... he's let in 1 weak goal a game so far... first 2 games we scored enough that it didn't cost us... tonight... it may have cost us at least a point. 

Just now, Goalie said:

No. It should be but It wouldn't shock me if he starts tomorrow. I'll say this about Pav... he's let in 1 weak goal a game so far... first 2 games we scored enough that it didn't cost us... tonight... it may have cost us at least a point. 

Pavs is the worst in back to back games.  Starting him tomorrow is conceding two points. 

By the way:

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Pavs is the worst in back to back games.  Starting him tomorrow is conceding two points. 

By the way:

Seriously was just about to post that.  That's a pretty damning stat about something... coaches players.  Everyone.  Thought they played well enough to win tonight tho. 

35 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Which goal was enstrom responsible for today? First one where pav kicked the rebound to the duck player who out worked armia? The second one which shouldn't go in on pav or the 3rd one with armia in the box? 

Winning goal, he got outmuscled in the corner and then didn't keep up with Getzlaf