Game 44 : Cartier @ Lagimodière

2 shots on goal in the 2nd after Maurice rants. Maurice is losing the team if he hasn't already. I don't blame him for his rant but he's losing them quickly. Very little effort shown since his rant.  games like this get coaches fired 

Edited by Goalie

I watched the first period...  Helle set the tone with the terrible rebound on the first goal and a weak 2nd goal.   

I thought in the first the Armia / Lowry / Matthias combo looked real good with hustle....  I guess it was only for a period. 

Pretty depressing stuff to watch. 

Helle sv% .571

Hutch sv% .826

Helle let in 2 soft ones and one that should have been stopped. Hutch was Hutch...plain horrible...hard for a team to come back when the goaltenders are having bad games.

Lowry's line was not good and neither were Enstrom and Trouba and Chiarot. What can you do? We got beat by one of the top teams in the league... move on to Arizona and call up Comrie and give him AZ or LA this weekend and one of the b2b games on the 23rd/24th.

Lol. Hutch lets in 4 and takes the loss.  

Comrie can stay with the Moose. You need a veteran backup. No to Pav either.  Sign a veteran backup and waive hutch. 

Comrie isn't coming up now especially to backup. It won't happen

Helle sucked but 2 of those 3 were brutal giveaways. Hutch tool the loss. Montoya wasn't much better. Jets just had no effort.  2 shots in 1 period and 2 shots on 4 Powerplays is pathetic 

Edited by Goalie