Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

Doug Liman, who directed Paxton in the 2014 action film "Edge of Tomorrow," told the Daily News the actor talked to him weeks ago about a planned heart surgery. Paxton was worried, Liman recalled, but assured he'd be ready to work. He was expected to reprise his role as Master Sergeant Farell in a planned "Edge of Tomorrow" sequel.

After watching Jack Reacher 2 I really dont want to see Tom Cruise again in a movie and I'm a TC fan.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Doug Liman, who directed Paxton in the 2014 action film "Edge of Tomorrow," told the Daily News the actor talked to him weeks ago about a planned heart surgery. Paxton was worried, Liman recalled, but assured he'd be ready to work. He was expected to reprise his role as Master Sergeant Farell in a planned "Edge of Tomorrow" sequel.

After watching Jack Reacher 2 I really dont want to see Tom Cruise again in a movie and I'm a TC fan.

I saw the Reacher movie. I liked Cruise. As far as Bill Paxton goes, his new series Training Day (based on the motion picture with Denzell Washington) was starting to grow on me. Really a shame. RIP Bill. Loved your movies.

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I saw the Reacher movie. I liked Cruise. As far as Bill Paxton goes, his new series Training Day (based on the motion picture with Denzell Washington) was starting to grow on me. Really a shame. RIP Bill. Loved your movies.

Did you see Reacher 2 tho? Tom went all botox on us. There's also an airplane scene that is horribly/unrealistically bad. Something out of an 80s Schwarzenegger film.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Just a follow up on Bill Paxton... He died due to complications from the heart surgery that lead to a stroke... in case anyone was wondering... sad story

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/834098/bill-paxton-s-cause-of-death-revealed

I've been watching his new series, Training Day which I liked. He seemed fit & healthy especially one scene in the last episode where he & his partner were under gunfire from the bad guys. You'd never know he had a heart condition. Looks can be deceiving.