Game 38 : Wendy's @ Salisbury House

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'd agree. So remember that next time you suggest bringing up Comrie who you think will be some sort of saviour. The team isn't good enough.  Why do you always look to blame 1 guy. 

this coming from someone that said the coach has to be fired because the national media is talking about it yeah okay

Just now, Ducky said:

this coming from someone that said the coach has to be fired because the national media is talking about it yeah okay

You are ridiculous.  I didn't say that is why he needs to be fired. I said once they start talking about it... it's just a matter of time.  There are plenty of reasons to fire Maurice... lack of discipline is a big one... the media talking about it isn't.  It's just a sign that they have noticed the problems 

And the route is on 

4 minutes ago, iHeart said:

you know I am really starting to think that the only reason they sent Pavelec to the Moose WAS to protect him from the Vegas hounds. You can say what you want, that's my theory anyway

Lol. Pavelec is done as a Jet.  He will NEVER be a Jet ever again. He's a free agent after this season and probably won't be in the nhl next year 

Edited by Goalie