Game 38 : Wendy's @ Salisbury House

Columbus is 1 of the best teams in the league.  The Jets are obviously not. They take to many penalties and until that's fixed... Jets ain't gonna do much. It's ok to take a penalty but when you are ranked 28th in the league on the PK... yeah... maybe it's time for Maurice to lay down some consequences.  Some of the calls are BS but instead of bitching about it... Maurice needs to do something about it.  

Oh wow only 2 more guys.  Lol 

3 minutes ago, iHeart said:

this is ridiculous we are suffering against what I refer to as the Maple Leafs of the US, and yet the Leafs had Torts at one point (?) and they wouldn't listen to him

No they didn't and Columbus is 1 of the best teams in the league this year 

NYR Vancouver Columbus for Torts.  Maybe the problem in Vancouver were tge players 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

How long are u going to keep on defending sub-par goaltending.  send him down and call up Comrie.

Why is it so hard for you to blame the pk and entire team who are being owned by one of the best teams in the league.  Why can't you just say... Columbus is better than we are? 

it doesn't matter where he plays he still eligible for the expansion draft. I admit that they're a better team than we are it's obvious if you scroll up you'll see that I called for them to win this game before it started.

Edited by Ducky

Just now, Ducky said:

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and to be thought a fool instead of opening up your mouth and confirming it.

I'd agree. So remember that next time you suggest bringing up Comrie who you think will be some sort of saviour. The team isn't good enough.  Why do you always look to blame 1 guy. 

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

it doesn't matter it doesn't matter where he plays he still eligible for the expansion draft. I admit that they're a better team than we heard it's obvious if you scroll up you'll see that I called for them to win this game before it started.

So the issue with this team is the back up goalie?  Uh huh 

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Risking losing your one expansion eligiable goalie to waivers, as unlikely as it might be, to swap back ups seems rather foolish too, no?

Not only foolish but it's stupid.  Apparently Ducky lives in a world where he needs to always blame 1 guy. 

The Jets PK sucks.. cbj is 2 for what? 5 6 7 10? But let's blame the goalie. 

The biggest problem with this team is lack of discipline and it's not 1 guy it's Damn near all of them. It's a huge yuuuuge problem. 

Edited by Goalie