Game 10 : Ovechkin v Laine : Puck of Justice

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

yikes.  That D. At least with the Moose being based here it makes it easy for call ups like this, when a guy is hurt the morning of a game.

Dano should be playing ahead of Thorburn.

He should be but apparently Dano needs to play on the 3rd line according to Maurice who was giving lawless attitude over a simple Burmi question. Ya cuz Tanev Burmi Dano apparently isn't better in Maurice View. 

24 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He should be but apparently Dano needs to play on the 3rd line according to Maurice who was giving lawless attitude over a simple Burmi question. Ya cuz Tanev Burmi Dano apparently isn't better in Maurice View. 

Even better?  Tanev, Copp, Dano.  Done.

If Dano needs to be on the 3rd line, bump Matthias to the 4th, for a game or 2.  Anything that gets Thorburn and eventually Burmi off the damn ice.  Enough already.

47 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Even better?  Tanev, Copp, Dano.  Done.

If Dano needs to be on the 3rd line, bump Matthias to the 4th, for a game or 2.  Anything that gets Thorburn and eventually Burmi off the damn ice.  Enough already.

I'd agree. Watch Maurice pre game press conference from this morning.  Either he's feeling the pressure big time or he's just a fool. He also throws Postma under the bus multiple times... backs up and runs over him again.

Coaching is a problem whether people want to admit it or not. 

15 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I'm wondering the same thing

Purely a guess, but psychologically, sit him in the press box, explain to him what specifically the coaching staff needs from him on the ice, have him watch the game from that view knowing what he needs to do and mentally prepare himself to step in next game to meet/exceed those expectations laid out for him. Or not. :-)

Lawless asks a couple of valid questions and Maurice treats him like a leper.....wtf?

edit... what he pretty much says is that Dano is better off sitting than playing 4th line minutes...wtf?

Buff Morrissey 

Postma Enstrom 

Melchiori Chiarot 

wow...Mel had a couple of pretty not too bad dames at the end of last year but he also had games that showed why he is in the AHL.

I do like how he clears the front of the net though. Are they playing Chiarot or Melchiori on the LH side?

Edited by Ducky

and here we have a rare occasion.  Some kids want to grow up and be like their sports heroes, but how many get to grow up and compete against their sports heroes, and end up winning? I'm not holding my breath here but wouldn't it be cool? I haven't see anything like this happen since the most recent summer olympics

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

If Scheifele, Wheelers ,and Perrault ever show up we may win a few games.

More disappointed Ovi v  Laine has turned into nothing.

2-1 Schief

2-2 Lowry

3-2 Wash.

s0IQk23.jpg

Wonder if Copp would have won that faceoff?

10  games in to the season 4-6.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg