Arrogance: Bo Levi is your name

IC Khari

7 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Sounds like a guy who's scared there's someone challenging the Stamps position of overlords of the CFL. Wonder what he'll say when we whip their butt in the West Final?

agreed, very lucky on his part. i can smell a repeat of last year, Reg season champs.

1 hour ago, LimJahey said:

How do his comments have anything to do with Westerman? I'm not usually someone who believes in all this racial profiling but if Bo wasn't a white QB everyone would be calling him a thug. Lucky his team won that game at the end because he's looking pretty stupid rn.

He mentions Westerman by his number right before he made that comment. Said he was "doing all that stuff", which I assume is a reference to him being dirty, so it makes sense that's who he was directing that shot at.

He was mostly right too. He was showing us, and Westerman can be a dirty player.

Edited by sweep the leg

14 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

He mentions Westerman by his number right before he made that comment. Said he was "doing all that stuff", which I assume is a reference to him being dirty, so it makes sense that's who he was directing that shot at.

He was mostly right too. He was showing us, and Westerman can be a dirty player.

I didn't see Westerman do anything out of the ordinary. The statement was "we're showing them what they are" that's to me saying we're overrated. Nothing to do with 55. 

Either way the team showed a ton of heart, we hadn't played CGY for a long time and it seemed we were playing way too conservative, hopefully we have a better gameplan in the WCF.

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

show me a linemen that isnt dirty some times, and ill show you a never was. 

3 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Sounds like a guy who's scared there's someone challenging the Stamps position of overlords of the CFL. Wonder what he'll say when we whip their butt in the West Final?

I would almost be willing to have the Bombers lose that game if they were able to level Mitchell a few times.

51 minutes ago, tracker said:

I would almost be willing to have the Bombers lose that game if they were able to level Mitchell a few times.

hey, I'm bitter enough that I was glad to see Messam get hurt. When we were down a ton at the half, 17to85 and I were saying "time for someone to get a hold of BLM and twist hard..." If you can't win, hurt someone....I am very bitter and jaded after all the years of embarrassing losing....

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

hey, I'm bitter enough that I was glad to see Messam get hurt. When we were down a ton at the half, 17to85 and I were saying "time for someone to get a hold of BLM and twist hard..." If you can't win, hurt someone....I am very bitter and jaded after all the years of embarrassing losing....

Man i'm way beyond the point of try to win with class, as long as it's not a career ending/ season ending injury and helps us win ill take it lol

Just now, LimJahey said:

Man i'm way beyond the point of try to win with class, as long as it's not a career ending/ season ending injury and helps us win ill take it lol

******' eh....I don't want to see anyone lose their ability to feed their family, but I'm done with being classy. I pray to injure players on the other side pretty much every game...especially the mouthy pricks.

4 hours ago, LimJahey said:

I didn't see Westerman do anything out of the ordinary. The statement was "we're showing them what they are" that's to me saying we're overrated. Nothing to do with 55. 

Either way the team showed a ton of heart, we hadn't played CGY for a long time and it seemed we were playing way too conservative, hopefully we have a better gameplan in the WCF.

Showing them???  Since when has Westerman become them?  Maybe it felt like there were two of him.

Edited by LeBird

On 25/09/2016 at 8:55 AM, 17to85 said:

That's what makes the last second loss difficult, they were so close to shoving it back in his face and they let it slip away. Best way to get people to stop being cocky pricks is make them eat their words. 

if he's still cocky after that win he's a fool.  Not smart to be cocky when  you win by the skin of your teeth.