Hell of a game...

First thing I noticed that I didn't last night..... People talking about a pooched snap by Goossen that was redone after offside by TO, was actually a perfect snap. Harris jumped before the snap, ran in front of Nichols, and had it bounce off him... 

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

First thing I noticed that I didn't last night..... People talking about a pooched snap by Goossen that was redone after offside by TO, was actually a perfect snap. Harris jumped before the snap, ran in front of Nichols, and had it bounce off him... 

Didn't look like it was Goosen's fault but O'Shea was raging on the sideline.  Morgan was front and center (again) but it looked like it was directed at the whole team.  Odd.

29 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Didn't look like it was Goosen's fault but O'Shea was raging on the sideline.  Morgan was front and center (again) but it looked like it was directed at the whole team.  Odd.

I got the impression he was screaming about people not paying attention/not being on the same page. Basically "get your heads out of your asses"....

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I got the impression he was screaming about people not paying attention/not being on the same page. Basically "get your heads out of your asses"....

He's wasn't saying "win with some class"?  I hear that's great advice too.

19 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I think he did snap early to draw the offside.  Seen that done before.  Shows me that he's thinking.  Works better if the running back isn't in the way though.

It still ended up being a 'free play' as they call it... just so happened to be a fumble instead of the typical deep throw without any risk. Thankfully the refs made the right call and we didn't end up with a turnover during a critical time in the game.

If that play was a snap to draw he would have been pointing and hollaring at the ref to blow the whistle. he continued on as normal and didnt go to the ref after the whistle. With his struggle to pick up and switch on in side rushes i kind of doubt he has that level of awareness yet. Plus you dont do that on a back field motion play because the ref/command center can allways not call it and a turn over isnt worth an off sides penalty. 

6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

If that play was a snap to draw he would have been pointing and hollaring at the ref to blow the whistle. he continued on as normal and didnt go to the ref after the whistle. With his struggle to pick up and switch on in side rushes i kind of doubt he has that level of awareness yet. Plus you dont do that on a back field motion play because the ref/command center can allways not call it and a turn over isnt worth an off sides penalty. 

Ok coach, whatever you say...