July 28, 201610 yr On 26 July, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Noeller said: F*** every last one of you picking against us...asshats the lot of you. Messam. I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over that loud sucking sound. I think it was coming from the Bombers. And, oh yeah, John White.
July 29, 201610 yr 30 minutes ago, bigg jay said: Never been happier to be an asshat in my life. If only they gave the ball to White instead of McCarty, and if only the game was 15 seconds shorter (seriously, Derel Walker from the 2?)
July 29, 201610 yr Yeah, every one of you that picked Bowman or White can choke on a bag of dicks....
July 29, 201610 yr 9 hours ago, Noeller said: Yeah, every one of you that picked Bowman or White can choke on a bag of dicks.... QFT. Bond for life!
Place picks below