Is Jeremiah Masoli better than Nichols?

IC Khari

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

Yes. Nicholls has thrown more than 23 passes in his career. Never completed 23 straight but then not many qbs have.

Interesting... tell us more about Nichols not holding the record for the most consecutive completions...  and what does this have to do with Bryan Bennett.

11222010_badlieu1.jpg

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

I'm thinking Holy **** now we want an unproven rookie to play? Has it gotten that bad? That's what I was thinking...

Actually, I would like to see what Davis can do.  So yes, it is that bad.

Its funny, wasn't Masoli like Hamilton's fourth string QB last year?  Now he's better than our starter

6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Actually, I would like to see what Davis can do.  So yes, it is that bad.

Its funny, wasn't Masoli like Hamilton's fourth string QB last year?  Now he's better than our starter

That's setting the bar really low for comparison.

As bad as the Esks offense was in the second half, that team's defensive collapse was gigantic. Benevides is on the hot seat as his unit has been hot & cold this season. That Johnny Sears injury looked gruesome. His left leg was freaking sideways. That has to be a dislocated or broken hip.

7 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

As bad as the Esks offense was in the second half, that team's defensive collapse was gigantic. Benevides is on the hot seat as his unit has been hot & cold this season. That Johnny Sears injury looked gruesome. His left leg was freaking sideways. That has to be a dislocated or broken hip.

An ambulance came to cart him away - yeah it was pretty ugly. Hate to see that.

On a side note - the halftime show featuring Flo Rida was great - all went downhill from there.

Sad part boys - the only time the Eskie defense has looked good this year is - yep, you guessed it, in Winnipeg. They struggled against SK, were awful against Ottawa but this second half tonight - was disgusting.

What am I getting at - NO EXCUSE for O'Shea and the bomber. Reilly got the **** kicked out of him tonight. He's beat up real good. The defense is what they are - they have holes all over the place. They now have a mandatory two day break, which means they can't practice until Tuesday with the game here on Thursday. Bombers have a full week. If LaPO, Willy (or whomever starts), and O'Shea can't take advantage of this - or worse, if the Bombers get blown up (like their want to do here) then I don't know what to say. O'Shea can't possibly keep his job. I'm not talking a loss here, I'm talking a blowout. A close game loss O'Shea can survive, a beatdown? Not likely. 

Good luck guys - Edmonton looks ripe for the picking - hopefully enough of injured bombers (especially the secondary) can come back in this one.