Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. Average sold not average showed up. It’s believable but at the same time I do remember lots of green seats plenty of games I watched. However green could make an empty seat look Like a rider fan so it’s possible that there was only about 6000 empty seats. Community run team there so those numbers surely are verified or easily can be. As much as we all dislike the riders I don’t think they are lying about numbers when like us, they are community owned. Like us, all those numbers should be available. It’s believable for sure especially when it’s 1 Winnipeg(32k) 2 Sask(28k) 3 BC (27k) as the top 3. Riders and BC looked similar most games to me. Taking things like stadium size into account.
  2. Who got that? NFL? Last year I think someone put up 70 in the nfl. 10 TDs plus 4 fgs sounds like a nice idea.
  3. What if Winnipeg is on the list?
  4. Worst part for me was the damn phones going off. It got to the point where my daughter and I went outside and were like where is the tornado cuz it never happened but damn phones kept making it seem like it was above us.
  5. I don’t doubt that. Just didn’t make the list. Maybe not big enough for the list they used. I mean swan river got pretty much destroyed also and they also didn’t make the list. Woodlands near my cabin sorta kinda , crazy weather phenomenon zone there was 4 and got 100 mm. St Anne wasn’t even top 5. Stonewall airport forks woodlands was top 4 rainfall I saw but ya maybe they didn’t include places. Regardless tho, that sucks for anyone who got any sort of damage. We got lucky here. Minor little bit of water in downstairs bathroom but we know why and that’s being fixed this summer. Just a minor little bolt in the wall there. Some ppl I know got 6 inches of water in their entire basement. Trees were down 2 houses away, ours were ok. Just crazy stuff. Good luck out there.
  6. Real update: yzerman (phone no like that last name) asks Larkin agent to expand the list.
  7. They are. Less than 4 mm next 24 hours. 2 mm expected today. Light light light rain. Looks like maybe done for now. However I’m in the north closer to stonewall and stadium in the south closer to st Anne.( the 2 areas wooped the most)
  8. Man. This might be a joke but I’ve always thought maybe 100 was possible. I don’t think it’s ever happened but 14 touchdowns plus a fg is 101 points. You’d need less than 4 tds a quarter to make it happen. Sounds possible. But I’m not sure the backups would put up 6 tds in the 2nd half cuz 56 0 at half = backups time.
  9. Less than 400 tickets left means it’s pretty much technically a sell out. Rain? Where do ppl see rain. I see light rain from 6am to 1pm then nothing. I dunno tho. Maybe a bit cooler tonight tho than the past few weeks but that’s ok.
  10. A few friends on mine got great videos, the one lives in stonewall and the other in st Anne. It’s to bad I can’t post them. Basically can see the tornado in one and the other is just extensive backyard damage and field flooding. Stonewall got the most rain at 255 mms in 1 hour. Winnipeg number 2 and it was less than half of what stonewall got. Crazy.
  11. This was my logic. Former team. Gotta think chip on shoulder.
  12. Might be a wet field tomorrow as rain is expected until about 6pm. But only 5 mm expected. Might make for a fun night of missed tackle. I suppose my biggest concern with the roster this week is if a db or 2 goes down, we are screwed. But other than that, pretty solid roster. To bad about smith and Woodbey.
  13. I got 11 notifications. If you don’t answer it it goes off every few minutes but it was going off till 2am here.
  14. Ehlers. Same player with different line mates. Same guy tho. Goes quiet then has a game. But yeah he’s not the difference in winning or losing. Carolina is just a very good team. I personally hope they win as I’m a fan of the Hartford whalers merch.
  15. It’s already been written in the stars. It’s happening. TE will get a game or 2 first tho like CS did.
  16. It is over. Weak.
  17. Well, let’s go with Tim White. Side note: if we go with say Vaval and he returns a punt or kick off return for a TD since that’s the only way, maybe that should get you immunity for a week. Just saying. But yeah. Timmy White.
  18. It’s not over. The tornado still needs to come.
  19. San Jose wants d men. Samberg or pionk plus 8 for 2. They likely think about it. We may get a forward prospect back in return since they kind of loaded there. they could also use a goaltender. We have one who is sorta kinda sorta maybe rumored to be possibly maybe depends being shopped around. Maybe possibly. Question then. We trading up for the Swede ? Or the local D man. 2 seems high for the local. Any rumour out there involving the jets tho I think is mostly made up as Chevy and them are very quiet about things. I think personally they do make a shocking trade and it’s prob someone nobody even expects who goes. I think Chevy fixes the 2 center problem one way or another. There’s also rfa Perfetti who could be trade bait. I could see a scenario where we trade for pick 2 and trade for a 2 center. At 2 you’d take the Swede, who can prob replace Cole’s production immediately. You then trade for the 2 center. Maybe it’s like Seattle and it’s Perfetti for wright or the other guy lol, maybe Detroit and Larkin still a chance. Who knows. I didn’t see Vilardi and Iafallo plus picks and kupari for Laine so who knows.
  20. If nothing else after 1 game, the entire DL was more noticeable and got more pressures and whatever else than they did last year. Game 1 I noticed ceresna, Lawson, Willie, Dixon and Jenkins at times. Last year you noticed Willie occasionally. I don’t think we are on Calgary level but we have certainly upgraded the talent level significantly. Jake to Jake is just it’s going from the outhouse to the penthouse. I think 1 dude can make a difference and I think that 1 dude did game 1. That allowed the others to step up. Jake won’t dominate every game but his presence will help the others step up. Lawson ain’t no slouch either and Jenkins and now fletcher are likely upgrades on Vaughters and Korn and whoever else we trotted out last year. Talent level vastly improved there but really it’s just 1 FA signing.
  21. Yup Just saying. Ppl were beating his drums pretty hard. You all take things so personal but I don’t know any of you. Just pointing out facts.
  22. Except we have sucked against the run for years now. Years. Even with Bighill we gave up big time run yards. Our d bends but don’t break. It bends lots when teams decide to run. Interesting stats in the game. Zach and VA pretty much even stats. Completions attempts yards tds. Zach had the 1 pick. Brady and mills pretty much exactly the same also. Turns out VA only targeted the 5th Calgary receiver twice. He had 1 catch. Our 5 Cobb targeted once. 1 catch. Corcoran 0 for 1. So pretty much same usage. Don’t see it being an issue. Zach don’t look at option 3 much nm 5 unless it’s a designed play.
  23. Not long ago, most of you were thinking Kelly was the future stud. Now he’s the new JT cuz he’s taking practice reps? Okie And no that guy should not be starting or even taking any reps Gets lit up more than buckcherry In hockey they have goal songs. In football they should have DBs get beat songs. JK (says it all) but his would definitely be Lit Up by Buckcherry cuz every time. So one of you guys call the coaches show and make it interesting by asking about a guy like Kelly and why when he’s lit up every time does he keep getting chances.
  24. lol. Demand a trade and it’s 3 teams. That list will need to be expanded. Or he’s a red wing
  25. Jets gonna trade up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.