Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. My guess is literally everyone watching the game... minus Rider fans and Glen Suitor... they were soooo happy to get a distraction from Bomber domination...
  2. I wanted to punch anyone in the throat who suggested Wade Miller doesn't care about winning... I'm not sure if there's anyone more passionate about the Bombers winning than Mr Miller...
  3. At the end of last season, Speller would've been considered our 3rd string centre... he's now a grey cup starting and winning centre!...
  4. Alternate headline the editor considered: SIMMONS: Hey Everyone, look at me!!! I'm still Relevant! Right??
  5. a few weeks ago I was open to making a change a coach... I've now changed my mind... Lifetime contract for O'Shea!!
  6. Whoa... cool it with the salty language Matt... this is a family event!
  7. I wouldn't be surprised if #85 and #97 get honorary rings...
  8. totally agree... into the fourth quarter you could tell they had given up... they had no answers to what the bombers were bringing...
  9. This game alone: 1. Harris... best RB in the game and one of the best Canadians of all time 2. Jefferson... defense dominated and he led the way 3. Medlock... kept getting point when needed HH: Mike Jones... game "saving" play in the Mike Jones battle... for the grey cup as a whole: 1. Defense 2. Offense 3. Special teams HH: coaches, management, Wade Miller and all the Bomber fans across this great nation!
  10. Dammit... just when we were all ready to can LaPo... he goes out and has possibly the best game of his Bomber career...
  11. Let's do this again... same time next year... I'd be surprised if Hamilton is not in GC 108... short of a major off-season upheaval... I could see Mtl regressing a bit and even if Tor and Ottawa improve... the East is still Hamilton's for the taking...
  12. How about a little bit of love for our #16 in the Mike Jones battle... Mike Jones (Ham) was a split second away from coming down with a huge gain and setting up the Cats on the goal line... potentially changing the game... on the broadcast they said he dropped it... but when you watch the replay it was actually a spectacular knock down by Mike Jones (Wpg)... Who knows if it would've changed the game... it was at 13:04 (according to the box score) with Winnipeg up 27-12... if it's 27-19 with 12 mins to play, could be a different outcome... unofficial HH to our Mike Jones for keeping the game in our dominance...
  13. Dammit Chase... you got me in tears now! 😂 (tears of joy)
  14. The one "sack" that Hamilton got was on a scramble where Collaros ran out of bounds and lost a yard...
  15. Any MBBers at portage and main right now??
  16. We finally did it!!... let’s celebrate MBB!! I told my wife this day only ranks behind the births of our children... but I was lying
  17. Dave Naylor reporting O'Shea likely to stay in Winnipeg... said Tor would be interested if he was available... but they don't expect him to be available...
  18. serious question... why have we never used Jefferson in a goal line package?... he's got great hands...
  19. I think in this case the "back up QB" excuse was only valid for about 2 or 3 games... he's clearly superior to Masoli now...
  20. Just occurred to me this is currently happening... if I didn't have a two year old and a 2 month old at home (damn kids!)... I'd be on the first flight to Calgary... 21-year-old me would be so disappointed in 33-year-old me... Those in attendance please have an extra drink for me... or 17 extra drinks for 21-year-old me!
  21. Really... is this the guy that Hecht called out on twitter... the fact that most of us have no idea who this guy is, is kind of the point... they are trying to use Harris as an example... while hypocritically ignoring others in the same situation... I've also felt he's gotten better as the games got more important... he's a big game guy... he was saving it up wait... did Derek Taylor say something positive about a Bomber?.... there was probably an angry mob at the toilet bowl today demanding he's fired immediately...
  22. I disagree... Thursday is now!
  23. I have a fairly plain, royal Blue, long sleeved Bomber t-shirt... It's nothing special and doesn't have a long history... but I wore it during the Sask playoff game last year and the Sask game this year... so that will be my Grey Cup go-to...
  24. Anyone else think Jeff Hamilton should change his name to Jeff Winnipeg for this week?? wait... is the CFL/media still trying to convince us Jame Wilder is an all-star... wow, that 6 game run, 3 years ago is really paying off for him... I'm pretty sure this'll get you banned!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.