Everything posted by bearpants
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
would that be non-non-imports? Integrity? He managed to horse collar a guy and not get called for it... is that considered a specialized skill?
-
CFL News Conference in Montreal This Morning
Is that the same company?... I can't remember the source now (possibly the 3Down article) but it said the company is not publicly traded and financials are not available...
-
CFL News Conference in Montreal This Morning
I thought I read the company was privately held and the financials were not available?
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
you're simply mistaken... Campbell is a defensive coach...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
This is exactly right.... IF they have acquired a future franchise QB... first overall means nothing...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Also: Brandon Zylstra, Carolina: 6 REC, 96 YDS
-
Did You Know..
No... considering he doesn’t work for tsn anymore...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I'm not sure why anyone would bother getting upset about this... he's just making guesses... outside of the re-signings, I'm sure most of these will be wrong anyways...
-
Make an extra ring for milt
Exactly right... if you listen to Milt he always says things like “my bombers” and “Winnipeg, the greatest city in Canada”... but he’s paid to be impartial... if you work for tsn you’re contractually obligated to lick the nuts of the leafs and riders... I’m glad Milt isn’t a ridiculously unabashed homer...
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
Did You Know..
Is this a prediction for the year of the next riders grey cup?... seems accurate
-
Did You Know..
Let's be honest... his hatred of the Riders is the real reason we all love @Zontar...
-
Did You Know..
His rookie deal would be at least two, possibly three, years... someone else posted (sorry I forget who it was) that they met Oliveira and he said he’s healthy and ready to go...
-
2020 CFL Free-Agents
True... and these players were all CFL superstars...
-
2020 CFL Free-Agents
That's true to an extent... but we've never really seen a true NFL superstar, in their prime, compete in the CFL... Most guys who have come to the CFL and failed are not, and probably never were, at the level of the list that I quoted...
-
2020 CFL Free-Agents
In my opinion (or I’m just guessing) this isn’t really the intent of this question... of course the superstars in the nfl would be superstars in the cfl... I think he was wondering what secondary/mid level guys would excel in the cfl... a few guys off the top of my head... bills Qb Josh Allen (and he may still become an nfl superstar) would be dominant in the cfl... NYJ DE/LB CJ Mosley... Steelers rb/wr Jaylen Samuels... even Taysom Hill who has been discussed here a lot as the nfl streveler... mostly guys that are extremely athletic and versatile...
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
I actually recall most people around here saying that Edm got worse last off season... going from Reilly to Harris...
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
I'd agree with you but also add that that was the toughest game for the Bombers... that was probably more just the Bombers being off than the riders being great... but still, this Bombers team absolutely dismantled Calgary and Hamilton and struggled against Sask...
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
I hope we can keep our young* defensive coaching staff intact... *Glenn Young and Jordan Younger
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
I was never worried... but I’m glad it’s officially out of the way... now let’s get some players re-upped...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
This is a fairly random suggestion... has he ever coached at any level?... not saying he’d be no good, just wondering why you mention him...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
It's really too bad... it would've been nice to see what Willy 5 years ago could do on this current team...
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I was thinking the same thing today... I clicked on his twitter profile to see what he looks like and it's just a picture of the bombers logo...
-
Lapolice to be name Ottawa’s new HC
That's a pretty solid defensive staff... who was their OC last year?
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
But who do we trust?... some guy in Edmonton that no one has ever heard of... or one of the most respected broadcasters in CFL history...hmmm this one is a real thinker...