Everything posted by bearpants
-
Biggest question coming out of Sundays win
In this clip (specifically) talks about McGuire almost fumbling and then states a very obvious fact (he crosses the plain and then some)... I mean calling a TD when it's against the riders is some pretty awful ****!
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
I think Harris comes back for one more year no matter what... he takes on a lesser role and gets Brady and/or Johnny ready to take over the next season (Brady as the 2023 starter seems far more likely)... one more important fact a few people haven't mentioned... Harris is 339 rushing yards away from 10,000... I know personal accolades are not the #1 thing to him but that one is probably pretty important for his legacy.
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
LOL... that was you?!... amazing!... I said to my buddy... we did a lot of dumb **** 15+ years ago (in our late teens/early 20s) at games but never showed up to a -20 game without shirts! This article is pure comedy... I would legitimately be embarrassed by it if I was a rider fan... to summarize he basically says "no body wants to be in Sask but Fajardo does (well, kind of, since he still lives in Nevada in the offseason)"
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Ture... I'm not saying Zach was terrible but it was definitely not up to his usual standard
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
It's amazing how much the roles are reversed for this week's game compared to 2019... 2019: Cats win several individual awards, including MOP - 2021: Bombers should win the ones they are nominated for, including MOP 2019: Cat dominated the regular season going 15-3 - 2021: Bombers dominated regular season going 11-3 (11-1 in games that mattered) 2019: Cats were favourites - 2021: Bombers are favourites 2019: Home(ish) game for the Bombers - 2021: actual home game for the Cats 2019: Bombers held the longest GC winning drought - 2021: Cats now have the longest GC winning drought Now the Bombers just need to go out and play their game and make sure there is only one thing that will not be reversed...
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I think the big difference in yesterday's game is Zach played well below his standard... he will be much better next week... and Sprinkles played to the absolute best of his capabilities.... and the QBs were somewhat even yesterday.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
yeah there's a league wide conspiracy to sully the good name of Duke Williams... that's the only reason I can think of that multiple players from different teams have called this out on his bullshit... it couldn't possibly be that... he's actually just a dirty bullshit player... all I gotta say is when two guys who are indisputable top shelf class in this league - Collaros and Biggie - call him out... it's not just smoke, it's all fire.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
As long as he comes out and says he's doing this completely on his own... should be fine... otherwise this would certainly look bad on the Bombers if he signs back here next year... even this would be hard to get past the almost non-existent tampering rules in the CFL...
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
If anyone ever say anything bad about Rasheed Bailey again... automatic BAN! 😂
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Well Alexander did give Sprinkles a cheap shot... but I guess the 15 yards was worth it to make him second guess running... honestly glad Sprinkles wasn't hurt on that play... Here's something very telling... Zach and Biggie are two of the classiest, no trash talking (especially in the media) players in the entire league... both of them made comments about the riders being dirty in post game... that should raise a serious red flag if you're the riders brass... key work: should Just made a little adjustment to your post 😁
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
If only you knew then what you know now 😂
-
Odds and Sods - Riders vs Bombers - Western Conference Final
If we made a list of all the things the bombers would have to do to lose the game… -commit lots of turn overs (for example six!!) -bad momentum turn overs (for example an ill-advised Legghio third down gamble) -take bad penalties (for example Alexander taking a shot on Sprinkles when he was clearly already committed to the slide) -have an egregiously bad call go against us (for example the command Center calling a catch when the ball clearly bounced off the ground) and despite all that… this team still found a way to win… that’s the make up of a championship team.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
How many times did one of their fake tough guys like Edem or Gainey try to shoulder check Harris and get trucked back 2-3 yards every time…
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Interesting that Harris is listed as “Guaranteed To Dominate”… seems a little arrogant but I can’t really disagree!
-
Nic Demski Appreciation Thread
Well at least Taman was kind of on the right track... he selected the very best received in that draft... and it's not even close (Lemar Durant selected 18th overall by Calgary is in very distant second).
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
but this is just soooo bad on so many levels... MLSE sends him to the Raptors to promote the East Final... not knowing the rules... gets their QB, essentially, suspended for said game... which will now be a joke if Pipkin starts... and if they make an exception and allow MBT to play... shows extreme hypocrisy surrounding other players like Banks and J'Gared Davis... yikes, what a mess... did I miss anything?
-
2021 (??) CFL Season
but are you looking forward to the second half interview during the game??
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Are they talking about sweeping or just beating a team thrice?... b/c I'm pretty sure Montreal beat Ottawa three times this year too.
-
Nic Demski Appreciation Thread
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the Bomber trying to trade up from 11 (under the condition that Demski was available in the spot they were trading to)?
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
I remember thinking that should pit Maier in if they want any chance of winning the game... but at the same time Dickenson probably had a talk with Bo at half and said something to the effect of "this is your team and you're a future HOFer, time to prove you can get it done"... It is easier to accept if the captain goes down with ship
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Couldn't have said it better myself... This is exactly my feelings (except my daughter is 2 and has never been to a game)... I was pacing with the Bombers up 20 with 3 mins left in the Grey Cup... I can't relax until the clock is at zero... However, I'm always way more relaxed (while still cheering wildly) when I'm at the stadium... enjoying the game with 30,000 of my closest friends always makes me feel better!
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final