Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
Or just give the rock to BO 795 times.
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
Mr. Ontaria Wilson, a word please? Yea we’re going to need you to really ramp it up, more than you ever have before like serious. Thank you so much, appreciate it.
-
Game 10: @ 9 hour drive ( I think)
Yup Samberg has come into his own. Perfetti hasn’t yet reached his full potential and it’s going to be fun to watch his progression. With Lowry he’s a perfect example of a leader, a glue player with an incredible skill set displayed on the ice needed for this hockey team.
-
Game 10: @ 9 hour drive ( I think)
The Wild leaned on the hockey gods that second period but they all count.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
So how I'm reading this is for the love of Gawd we need our BB's back in the show for the 6th straight time please and thank you. 🙂
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
- ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
I say continue the head start this Saturday.- ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
So in summary the Argos continue to suck bigly. I just can’t help myself. Therapist time.- Als at Bombers GDT thread
Here’s hoping it’s put on high simmer this coming Saturday as he pans the scoreboard . . . please?- ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
In other words, football malpractice.- Als at Bombers GDT thread
Every coach whines but some more than others except Bobby Dyce, he probably apologized to the refs for cheating when his players got flagged.- Als at Bombers GDT thread
It would be interesting to hear from the group of CFL referees how they would rank each Head Coach in terms of biggest whiner to least whiner? My sample is real small in terms of actual observation but I would definitely place DD near the top.- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
You're being very kind in the way you phrased this. Very Bigblue of you.- ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
It might be an obvious answer to some but where should the eyes of an interior lineman be as he bull rushes ahead?- Als at Bombers GDT thread
Plus controlling both sides of the line of scrimmage usually bolds well.- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Riiiiiight. Math hard.- Als at Bombers GDT thread
TMI buddy.- Around the NHL 2025-26
What a topsy turvy career PL continues to have.- "Leave The CFL Alone!" @ Gappers: Saturday Night Football
I’m assuming a qb like Alexander might appreciate our three man rush giving him time in his office to survey his options?- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Time for a three win winning streak.- Game 7: Vs Under the Sea
I don’t think we’ve seen the best of Barron yet which bolds well for us.- Bombers-Als Pre Game Discussion
If we’re cleaning up and in first place can somewhat tolerate players who are not producing getting a free pass but being a real average middle of the road team that tolerance turns into irritation.- 3 stars plus hh not dead yet
I think we can have both feelings not either/or, ie not be satisfied with losing at the show and what needs to happen to turn that frown upside down and also being proud that our team consistently makes the show. Oh and have I mentioned that the Riders suck?- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
What about promoting our OC? As always, I’ll show myself out backstage.- 3 stars plus hh not dead yet
Sure yes crappy three gc losses in a row but rather be put into the position to win being part of the show than yet again watching the show from the sidelines in the cheap seats. - ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat