Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Permission to talk: Is O'Shea leaving?
It's always interesting to me how some here use extremes when describing others when these others (most, not all) don't think and/or post in extremes from what I have read. For example, course corrections needed at all levels does not mean clean house, fire everybody. It means what happens to our ball club if these course corrections are not made? Then cue the fight between faith and doubt.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm assuming most here are grown men so thanks for that image that is funny yet disturbing all at the same time.
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I think you’d see Pinball Clemon’s trademark smile quickly vanish while thinking what have I done?
-
Permission to talk: Is O'Shea leaving?
So what kind of specific corrections are you looking for? Has anyone asked MOS what he needs to get better at as a Head Coach, what corrections he needs to make heading into 2026? What do you think he’d say? Do you think his public answers would be different than his behind closed door ones? This is what I would be interested in knowing we wouldn’t get access to the complete answer or what he’s really thinking.
-
Permission to talk: Is O'Shea leaving?
I would be an upgrade. Well maybe not, well no i wouldn’t be but you get my point and based on our O’s production and the use of certain players it would be tough to swallow if the idea is for him to continue to cut his teeth as an oc for the BB’s with the goal of him gradually getting better.
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Controlling for MOS heading east or not, who we re-sign, cut outright, re-do contracts, invite to camp etc if management/coaching staff point to a 10-8 2025 record reference five straight Grey Cup appearances prior to that so business as usual approach with minor tweaks approach to 2026 we be in trouble. One doesn't have to be football expert to know that. The first order of business to help send messages in how 2026 is going to be approached is let our OC go, offer a few players the option to retire/help them seek other employment and if offers are not taken release them outright. I would love to be a fly on the wall for upcoming discussions between management/coaches/scouting department and how they plan to approach 2026.
-
Random Jets News
Maybe if we can stop being favored to win in the game day analytics we will curb this three game losing streak. So I hereby put the Canucks as favorites today.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
AND has under ten fans so that helps.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Well to really dissect the overall situation of the argos my detailed analysis is that they suck.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I already have a very unhealthy relationship with the Argo’s so if MOS jumps to that gross boat good gracious next level of hate coming up. #secondchanceforKhari?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I would ask JT you still want to play next year? JT’s answer: Yup that’s the plan, I still feel like I contribute. Based on that answer I would then ask MOS I heard JT wants to come back next year and play. What’s your thoughts? MOS’s answer: Excellent, looking forward to what he continues to bring to our club. Based on that answer my next call is to Pinball Clemons letting him know how MOS is ready to become your new GM and head coach.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Can’t blame PLD for his injuries but another reminder how we made off like bandits when Chevy traded him to LA.
-
CFL West Division Final: Coach Buck @ Knuckle Dragging Cousin Lovers
Benevides might want to follow in the footsteps of Lapo ie moving from coaching to broadcasting. They had those two on together a while back doing a game and got into a debate at half time on how each’s adjustment, MB on D Lapo on O would beat each other. It was quite entertaining.
-
CFL West Division Final: Coach Buck @ Knuckle Dragging Cousin Lovers
And might I add as the resident toddler around these parts the difference between cheering for and pulling for. Much much different as in I will never cheer for any other team other than the Blue Bombers and the Jets but I may occasionally pull for another team based on how it may help our team and/or my different levels of love or hate for specific players, coaches, fans of other teams etc etc. Once again, thanks for coming to my TedTalk.
-
CFL West Division Final: Coach Buck @ Knuckle Dragging Cousin Lovers
Wash your mouth out. Never a fan of another team not for one second. gross. yes i’m a toddler.
-
CFL East Division Final: Montreal @ Hamilton
hmmmm you’re assuming his own teammates love him. Not sold on that.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
And I’ll add mr.backwards hat pick up truck sunglasses man as a bonus.
-
CFL East Division Final: Montreal @ Hamilton
Not if us generation x’rs have something to say about it.
-
CFL East Division Final: Montreal @ Hamilton
Yup it would be nice if the pussycats introduced him to the turf over and over again that our three man front shockingly was unable to do. His little celebratory monkey dance needs to be shut down. I like this idea of an all cat final even though the CFL is dead to me right now.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Hey we all have our quirks.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
His berta look may not fly in the big smoke. Might need a makeover.
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
ZC's presser pretty much said this albeit wrapped in diplomacy.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
No Oilers suck all the time.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Nope disagree whether you're an elite athlete or past your prime cuz the same result consequence free is the point.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Just to draw a comparison to the NHL, here's a blurb from NHL trade talk and the impact of allowing certain players to continue to play: 'The calls for Bouchard to sit are no longer whispers, and the players on his team, all of whom are watching Bouchard go consequence-free, are picking up bad habits'. Works in football as well being the ultimate team sport that it is.