Everything posted by TrueBlue4ever
- Week 19 Pick 'Ems
- Week 18 Pick 'Ems
- 2026 Week 15 Pick 'Ems
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
No Demski today?
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 8
If I’m going down, it will be with a Bomber fighting for me. Pokey Wilson I’m not sure I agree logically with the soundness of that brink of elimination decision, but I respect the hell out of that choice, sir!
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 7
Well, that sucks for us.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 7
Which one? Tyson Philpot, Mtl. for me.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 6
Rankin
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 5
Tommy Stevens
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 4
Tommy Stevens - Sask
- 2026 Week 4 Pick 'Ems
- 2026 Week 4 Pick 'Ems
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 3
Let’s try Lawler again.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: 2
3 things: Picking Tim White For those who picked Demski, is he playing? Heard he was questionable with a bad ankle and had not practiced this week (as of yesterday, I have not been paying attention today) My annual petition that scoring a two point convert should only get you a half strike against for that week.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 1
Kenny Lawler
- 2026 Week 1 Pick 'Ems
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
One of my favorite skits from her:
-
The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
Well if it’s a timing issue, I’d get it. Although Bridgette Bardot got a prime spot and she died only 4 days ago, a full two weeks after Reiner. And I saw the Stonehenge acknowledgement, felt he deserved an actual photo, given his massive influence goes beyond his debut mockumentary. JMO.
-
The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
Shame that Rob Reiner did not merit a photo.
-
Game 19 : Elvis Wears A Blue Jacket
WTF was the deal with the anthems tonight? “Let’s just make up a bunch of melodies with the words and hope we end up in the right key a couple of times - and stretch it out to 6 minutes or so?”
-
Game 4: @ Philadelphia Story
Jets making the most of their limited shots so far.
-
Game 4: @ Philadelphia Story
Anyone who dumps on Stacey Nattress as an anthem singer better drop to their knees and thank whatever God they pray to that we don’t have the Flyers’ Lauren Hart doing it. Tone deaf and nails on a chalkboard bad.
-
The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
R.I.P. 1958-2025
-
The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
- The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
Ironic since Kirk championed “free speech” as the foundation upon which to spread his views, even ones that were quite divisive. Yet opinions on his life (which are common when someone else does, be it a musical hero to some or someone more infamous like an OK Simpson) are being censored because it may lead to some divisive stances. Unfortunate. - The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread