Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Knowing the type of coach O'Shea is, I'm not surprised that he didn't flat out say ''well we can't keep winning with short receivers such as Denmark & Smith''.
  2. Drew Willy is one of those players,(much like Kevin Glenn actually) who will inexplicably have people making excuses for him until he takes the last snap of his career.
  3. I hate this argument with a passion. Pros make obvious mistakes all the time. Who here believed that the Argos were better off going with Ray than Trevor Harris? What did the Argos do?
  4. How is a team not even in the playoff hunt signing all of these guys? I just want us to sign ONE impact player.
  5. We definitely can't afford to have both of Denmark and Smith on the field. We need a bigger guy, (such as one of the Argo cuts) playing instead of one of them.
  6. I'll take Gurley, no question asked.
  7. He's so bad. It's comical that people here to this day try to say that Drew Willy is on par with Matt Nichols.
  8. Me too. The seven game winning streak was very impressive, but it remains to be seen if we can sustain our strong play following a loss. I'm hoping its not like our 7-1 start in(2011, yes I know we went to the GC) nor or 5-1 start in 2014. Given the way we played last night, I'm afraid of us reverting back to our level of play from earlier in the season. Next weeks game is HUGE.
  9. I don't disagree there. Matthews or Grymes would be nice. We need a bigger target, the Dressler, Smith, Denmark trio just doesn't do it. It was kind of funny seeing Edmonton line up Walker & Bowman beside each other, while we trot out Dressler & Smith.
  10. Ian wild was no star. He missed tackle after tackle in the first half particularly. John White won that match up easily.
  11. He'll be injured by the end of the year.
  12. I'd argue that JFG is a better player than Kohlert right now. Kohlert has regressed significantly from his break out 2014 season.
  13. There's no doubt that having a guy like Lemar Durant in town would be really nice right about now.
  14. Going to be a tough game, but we're going to have to scratch and claw our way to victory tonight. It doesn't have to be pretty, these guys just have to rebound and come out with the two points.
  15. Unless this receiver is better than his scouting report or Walters and O'Shea prefer the Corners on our PR to Johnny Adams; I believe we would've been better off just keeping Adams throughout the year.
  16. To quote myself here, what's the status on Chris Matthews? I thought he was waived-injured by Baltimore? He's exactly the type of guy who would help us for our stretch run...
  17. He's out for the year. I was ecstatic to see Fredrick get the nod over Adams, but I'm not sure I like the move to get rid of Adams in case something happens to Fredrick or Randle(both have already been hurt this year). Hopefully the neg list player is worth it!
  18. Hopefully for you this works out better than every other free agent Jones has signed thus far.
  19. Has there been any updates on Darvin? Can we even expect him this season?
  20. I agree with that, and I believe they will be by the time the playoffs roll around.
  21. What else Is new? Start Heath if he's healthy.
  22. I'm shocked the Riders or Redblacks never attempted to poach Flanders off of our PR.
  23. Adams couldn't have possibly ****** up that play more if he tried. Just awful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.