Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Listening to the Rider fans babble on about how Chris Jones has a secret plan while proclaiming that Jake Waters is a " viable option" as a starting QB is all the entertainment I need.
  2. I hope we got Stafford for pennies on the dollar.
  3. I don't see Edmonton giving up Franklin, and I believe that Mike Reilly will be the one traded once the 2017 season concludes.
  4. Jones and the Riders are a complete and utter disaster. This couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.
  5. I'm not sure this is a huge loss for BC, great punter but he can't kick field goals.
  6. It's a buyers market this year, I'm not overly concerned about getting him under contract.
  7. 2009 Bowman probably left another 900 yards on the field. I think we also benched him for a couple of games IIRC.
  8. Everyone has a different definition, but I'd say guys who weren't established before we signed them. I guess I forgot about Romby Bryant in 2008 as well. Bowman couldn't catch a cold here and wasn't recruited by us regardless.
  9. Why does everyone keep saying this? The last two decent receivers we found were Clarence Denmark in 2011 and Chris Matthew in 2012. In fact, you could make an argument that those two, along with Terrance Edwards(I know he came from Montreal)are the only three decent import receivers we've actually recruited in almost 15 years.
  10. I would've agreed with this prior to this year, but we got some quality players this year. It would still be nice if Walters could recruit a half decent receiver though.
  11. Richards and Waggoner were both brutal picks without the benefit of hindsight. Richards doesn't even belong in the CFL; Jade Etienne was a better pick than him.
  12. Let's just hope that this year wasn't an aberration. He had a very good year, but I'm nervous about banking on Matt Nichols.
  13. This would increase the need to re-sign Ian Wild though. Which might be a big deal if we're thinking he needs to be a cap casualty.
  14. Yup, Kohlert was bad this year and we certainty can't roll into 2017 with JFG as our lone Canadian receiver.
  15. When's the last at time we recruited a decent receiver?
  16. There's no link between concussions and CTE lol what a joke... the NFL has already admitted that there is in court.
  17. Bombers had a good team, but still weren't very good at home. I think our Stadium being too big hurts as well... 29,000 was a good capacity. It's pretty hard to sell out or create ''urgency'' in a stadium that seats 33,000.
  18. I'd take a run at Alex Bazzie if we have the money.
  19. I'd never make the trade, but this might be the only argument that supports it. The Argos being superior any year between 2013-2015 is a fairly damning comparison.
  20. It was fairly obvious. He refused to specifically endorse that decision. Did you think that he was going to flat out say '' it was a horrible choice''?
  21. You could tell that Walters, like many posters here, thought that field goal try was absolutely asinine.
  22. I brought it up earlier and I'll say it again, even if we make that kick, I wouldn't bet against BC making it into field goal range with 30 seconds or so to play with.
  23. Let's keep things in perspective here, we were 11-7 and had a good team. We also need a stud at DE. Thankfully, the guys we put out at the other spot were a hell of a lot better than Greg Peach, but they were all average at best. Westerman also wasn't nearly as good as he was in 2015.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.