Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bomber_fanaddict

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict

  1. I thought that was just my TSN feed lol
  2. North south Cooper. North south….
  3. He has had a lot of time since getting laid off 1290…..
  4. Serg!!!! C’mon.
  5. Did BC find that Punter in a homeless shelter?
  6. and he was robbed of a an interception.
  7. I see he threw an elbow on the replay but didn’t look like much.
  8. What did Santos-Knox do to get DQd?!?
  9. “Bob Irving Way” has a nice ring to it
  10. 9/14 for 139 yards, 0tds. A good chunk of that 139 came from one play (38yrds).
  11. It just sounded different is all. Could have been the cold fall night and a lot more echoing as well. Was definitely a loud game. Can’t wait till the West final!
  12. I said right from the start it sounded like they pumped in a bunch of fan noise. It sounded super strange in the seats this game. Like way louder than normal for what appeared to be a lot less people.
  13. I knew there was a reason we won. Damn it. Hate when the home town refs gift us a game.
  14. I will one up you by brining a military vet to the game with me 😀
  15. I wouldn’t be thrilled with their last 3 wins.
  16. very athletic heavy balls
  17. The sad part is…..there is no Ellington, Walker or Wilder and the Riders are barely hanging on.
  18. Never said it was impossible just harder now be the 60s. Getting to the cup and winning it multiple times are different though. Als and Ham benifited from a weaker East division IMO. Calgary I agree was very dominant over those years but managed just 2 cups since 08. Would love to see 4 cups over a 5-6 year period though
  19. Would be awesome to see. But much harder to do these days with the salary cap etc.
  20. Is that 9 or 10 combined sacks now? Yikes.
  21. I’d like to see a total collapse of the Riders here. Prob won’t happen though. Not really scared of Montreal at this point.
  22. Looked like he caught it, landed, secured, and turned with the ball. I’d say it was a catch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.