Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. So...Stanley Bryant reads the boards? Hi Stanley! *waves*
  2. Done. I encourage everyone to share this on Facebook, etc.
  3. Yeah they switched in time for kickoff on TSN3.
  4. Sask or Edmonton could still get 12 wins.
  5. Encircled with forward progress? Might be the worst call of the year.
  6. Um, did you even look at the colors on the right side of that article? It doesn't exactly help your case.
  7. Since we are nitpicking, the anthem singer at the games is awful and in dire need of a metronome.
  8. Sweet Jebus at the soundtrack to that highlight video.
  9. Riders got completely dominated in that game. Credit to them for buckling down in the red zone, but that game was never as close as it looked. Also, if the refs missed that contacting the kicker against the Bombers I would have been furious. That back ref has one job! One job!
  10. It's too bad Darvin Adams sucks, or the year he is having would be really impressive so far.
  11. I don't know. It was only two games ago that we got lit up by Riders. Yeah, we won handily, but we gave up 29 points and a ton of big plays. I think the Ottawa game has resulted in a bit of recency bias re: the effectiveness of our secondary. I think we are the second best team in the league right now. And we might even be better than the Stamps on the strength of our offence. But our D has the potential to blow it for us, big time.
  12. Stamps defence is leagues ahead of ours.
  13. Any word on the crowd for tonight? Usually if its good, Darren Cameron trumpets it on Twitter, but I've heard nothing so far.
  14. I have to say, the Argos would be my second choice. I think they are pretty sharp.
  15. Looks fun. Android please.
  16. Waterparks are fun, especially if you have kids and need to entertain them. Waterparks don't work well outdoors in the winter. Winnipeg has long ass winters. Therefore: indoor waterpark. Quite simple!
  17. Is there a chance the slides could bend? Not on your life, my Transcona friend!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.