Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Week 19 games
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
The Winnipeg Thread
Thought this sounded like a great idea. Hope it works out great for the kids in the program. https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/2023/05/31/education-through-engagement
-
The TV Thread
I loved it. I feel like it ended the only way it could, to be honest.
-
CFL - Pre-Season - All Your Non-Bomber News/Talk - 2023
Money Hunter is definitely the best player Money Hunter has ever seen.
-
3 stars plus hh first pre season game
Parker continues to be one of the surest tacklers on the team.
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
I know it's preseason but I thought Jefferson was underwhelming last year, and looked much the same today. I wonder if we are getting close to needing to move on. Hope I am wrong and he lights it up this year.
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Refs in mid season form
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Faithful the most ironic name in football
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Looked out of bounds to me
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Jones does not inspire much confidence
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Looks Brinky
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Lol. Worst bounce ever
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Pigrome looking like lock for QB3
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Should have caught that
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
That Elks mascot is something out of a horror movie
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Jesus Pigrome!
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Evaluation complete. Individually they all stink. 😉
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Randy Ambrosie should be forced to sit in a room with this music blaring until changes are made.
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
This is their second game, in fairness.
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
I swear Dru even looks more like Zach this year. Did he get taller?
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Willie hasn't looked good today
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
They need to ditch the music. My God.
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Good short yardage so far
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
I am using Web Video Caster for android and it works nicely
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
Bombers first quarter = 1 pass. Get Zach out of there!
-
Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT
That New Era commercial was horrid