Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Blue Bomber Discussion
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Lions v stamps
LOL BC
-
Lions v stamps
So is their schedule.
-
Lions v stamps
I find Rhymes annoying
-
week 1 talk
The CFL needs to scrap this roster nonsense immediately. It is getting out of hand. $**) denotes left handed player with one parent of Polish heritage (#*^&@&&# denotes global player who once tried poutine, but didn't like it Give me a break.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Winnipeg: Holm of the 2025 Grey Cup!
-
FansFirst ticket resale site now includes CFL tickets
This is great news for the resale market, IMO. I have used FansFirst for selling Jets tickets for the last few seasons. It allows me to sell with less markup than Ticketmaster, and I have found that tickets sell faster and more frequently when I list them there.
-
2023 regular season prediction thread
Bombers 9-9. Start the season with a 4 game losing streak before pulling out of it. 😜
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Should have retired 00 after Harold Nash. Loved that guy!
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
It almost feels like we recruited with the expectation that none of them would make it. This whole training camp was weird.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
This feels like a roster where Wally Buono in his prime would have said goodbye to at least 5 vets.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Yup. Who was it that always said "if you're not getting better, you're getting worse"?
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
Officially worried about the defence.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
Szott! is the sound the ball makes as it whizzes past your ear.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
Jones runs like he has a toddler holding onto his leg.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
Those shotgun snaps are atrocious.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
I know it's just preseason, but that was a very uninspiring half of football. Nobody jumped off the page to me.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
To be determined if Agudosi is an upgrade on Ellingson, IMO.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
This game sucks so far.
-
The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
I dont know. We had a few cracks starting to show on defence last year, and I haven't seen anything so far to tell me we have filled them.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
I should have said "so I can move on to worrying about other things".
-
CFL - Pre-Season - All Your Non-Bomber News/Talk - 2023
Als looking for a real QB: "🎵I know you're out there, somewhere out there🎵"
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
This whole TC is giving me a weird vibe. I need the real season to start so I can stop worrying.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Well **** me. https://twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1664361137113272321?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^screen-name%2Fslug%3AMorningBigBlue%2Fmorning-big-blue|twcon^s1
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
He said minor. Probably Hallett.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Yeah, Woli's not going anywhere. O’Shea on what he’s seen from Murphy: “Yeah, he’s smart. He picks it up very quickly. Very smart. He’s made some good tough catches, too. He’ll continue to grow and he picks up a lot of stuff very quickly. Woli (Drew Wolitarsky) is one of those guys that if you’re around Woli or playing behind him, you can’t help but just be really taken by how smart he is, how he’s always doing the right thing and how he’s always working so well for the quarterback. There’s so much trust between quarterbacks and Woli, not just Zach, but anybody, Woli would immediately be the guy. So, being around Woli like that would be a great opportunity for a young guy.”