Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
3 turds plus crappy honker preseason game 3
re: Mitchell - guy with dropsies in preseason fumbles ball in opener. News at 11.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Fajardo seemed to do just fine.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
He said it looked closer on the iPad on the look he had but admitted later when he saw another angle that it was clean.
-
3 turds plus crappy honker preseason game 3
I don't think you are in the minority at all. That would be the best case scenario. I think most of us worry though that if ZC can't pull out of it, the staff will be too stubborn or too late to recognize it.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Season opener, at home against the team that broke your hearts in the Grey Cup and the coach admits they weren't prepared? Alarm bells...
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Side effect of rotating through 950 players all camp before cutting literally anyone? It started coming.off in the 2nd half of last year. There was a long stretch of football where we were all complaining about some of these very signs.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Lmao at "porked".
-
3 turds plus crappy honker preseason game 3
As if seeing Faj beat us in the big game wasn't a **** sandwich for the ages!
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
See edit above. No malice intended.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Picturing Noeller peering through the windows of a shuttered Stone Angel just made me chuckle to myself. The city and the Bombers Charlie Browned you! Edited to add I have a morbid sense of humour. It sucks when the places you love close down.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Sometimes I am convinced Osh does certain things not because he thinks they are better but because he doesn't like doing what everyone thinks he should.
-
Around The NHL 2023-24
Utah HC would be absolutely hilarious
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
I think Zach might be cooked.
-
3 turds plus crappy honker preseason game 3
Zach showed signs of this many times last year. And Buck showed signs of not doing him any favours.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
To recap the first quarter: rusty AF offense, untested returner, awful punter. Who could have predicted any of this, to be fair.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Collaros looks awful so far.
-
GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?
Is that confirmed? I checked out Ticketmaster for an idea but didn't feel like counting blue dots. I wish there were less of them to be honest. Everything I had read from CoFaj the last couple of days makes me hate him even more. Barf.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Lol. Dammit!
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This is mostly for other's benefit. I am a dinosaur that likes throwing my money away, so I still pay for cable.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Is CTV free over the air?
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
That's what I was wondering, exactly for that use case.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This might be nitpicking, but those who pay for TSN digital are going to miss out on a game a week come fall? Or am I reading that wrong?
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I see what they were trying to do here, but I feel like this ad misses the mark in almost every conceivable way: https://www.cfl.ca/2024/06/05/keep-it-unreal/ Your annual reminder of the proper way to do it:
-
Week 1. Revenge of the Darkside
I'm afraid I just HardCoreBlue myself.
-
Week 1. Revenge of the Darkside
I am most annoyed that I won't be able to watch this live (and there is 0 chance someone won't spoil it for me).