Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This is all the evidence i need to ignore Pro Stats Canada from now on.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Oddly, every loss is starting to numb my reaction them. As a fan who takes losses personally, I am finding I am starting to get over them a lot quicker each week. Which is healthier for me, I guess. Once I get to PVR and skip through territory, that is when the team should start to worry. Not there yet...
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Strev threw to all the receivers Zach ignored.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
In his case, Les is Maruo.
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
All this talk about Kramdi or Bighill being "fine". Since when is that good enough? Are we happy with fine? If you can replace a guy with one who is 10% better you keep doing that until you are kicking everyone's ass on a regular basis. Fine is for losers.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
McCheese crapping the bed all but guarantees no changes on D for another week.
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Someone on HFBoards coined the term "Fort Hubris" and I am shamelessly stealing it.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Bring in Lapo as an offensive consultant! I think I might actually be serious...
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Big meh to Lucky. The way his last seasons have gone he will just get hurt and we are back to square one anyway.
-
3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
Only punter in the league who could catch his own punts
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Honestly? This season so far? QB.
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
If McCheese was even halfway decent today we get routed.
-
3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
Prayer. The last refuge of the damned.
-
3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
I wish Buck had got the Riders job.
-
3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
This is ruining my summer
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
That ball. As in the INT. Eat it and and kick your 3, IMO.
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Strev can't throw that ball
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Here comes the bend for the losing field goal!
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Remember what I said about other QBs spreading the ball around better?
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Johnson gives up the first down for no reason
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Why was everyone watching instead of rallying to the ball there?
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Did Clercius think he was allowed to line up in front of his o line ike that?
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
I hate every member of this o-line with the passion of 1000 fiery suns.
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Wilson is useless
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
I hate giving up points like that. If we had a punter even with a 2 and out a big leg gets you out trouble in that wind.