Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
TNF Argos @ Als GDT
Bombers: We feel Janarion has lost a step. Also Bombers: right this way Mr Bighill
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I for one am glad we released a DE so we could keep *checks notes* Mitchell on the roster?!
-
TNF Argos @ Als GDT
But then we could only start 23 Canadians!
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I would guess it has more to do with Toronto FC. I doubt the Argos move the needle on many of MLSEs decisions.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Haha. Losers can't even count. Look at all of those extra DE's!
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The margin of victory in our games this year shows exactly why these small decisions matter.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Just catching up. Our back up DE tomorrow is a European linebacker?
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I thought someone said you could practice early now but I might have made that up.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I assume it was never in the cards to take a rookie off the 6 game early.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Sounds like Noeller is in on it! He can no longer be trusted...
-
3 stars plus hh first W!
Yup. We've been with the family and had a blast.
-
3 stars plus hh first W!
As an aside, I watched a Sea Bears game done by Rod Black and felt, dare I say, nostalgic?
-
3 stars plus hh first W!
It's funny how subjective this stuff is. For example everyone seems to love Gord Miller in hockey broadcasts but I can't stand the way his voice makes him sound incredulous about even the most mundane plays.
-
SNF Leos @ Cats GDT
Hamilton getting flagged for a celebration after getting their asses kicked is hilarious.
-
SNF Leos @ Cats GDT
Lmao. My dad literally just said he thought the returner had a beer gut and then he almost breaks one !
-
SNF Leos @ Cats GDT
Don't mean to alarm anyone but I think Mitchell might be completely washed.
-
3 stars plus hh first W!
Holy crap I got one of each reaction to this one! Well not quite...but close!