Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. Good thing we lined everyone up 20 yards away. We almost accidentally stopped a big gain.
  2. I find it impossible to believe out of the 65 receivers they brought in that not a single.one was worth a damn.
  3. Did Johnson even raise his arms there?
  4. Starting to think those calling 0-18 weren't exaggerating.
  5. He doesn't.look as fast as I had heard he is, but he makes good reads.
  6. Why are shoulders considered RTP?
  7. Now they call no yards. Good God.
  8. I think I see why Strev isn't allowed to throw
  9. The middle of our o line is so soft
  10. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but if Wilson is good enough to start why don't we throw to him? And if he isn't why is he starting? If I am Calgary I dont even cover him or Murphy at this point. Double Demski and Woli.
  11. Both of these offenses are trash. Lets see which blind squirrel finds the first nut.
  12. Lol. Yeah, I was implying they are invisible. Didn't land.
  13. Can't wait until Jefferson is back...oh, wait.
  14. Lmao if they still don't let him pass
  15. If I am a young receiver I stay as far away from Winnipeg as possible. They probably ask themselves every day why they bother.
  16. Refs blow it down before forward progress even stopped.
  17. Zero targets for the new guys so far.
  18. Even that wasn't no yards?!
  19. Change his name to Colonkowski, because he has Zach pooping himself all game.
  20. This offensive play calling is uninspired. Zach is done everyone. Remember when Brown would come off the bench and suddenly receivers who were ignored for weeks were making plays?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.