Everything posted by Atomic
-
Friday Night Football
This is unbelievable
-
Friday Night Football
No defence allowed tonight
-
Friday Night Football
Oh man that was a crazy hit on Owens
-
Friday Night Football
Ticats just shredded the Argos D
-
Should We Get Younger...
Yeah 1000+ yards in 5 of the last 6 seasons what a bum. Must be our outstanding QBs just making him look good
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
Thought Harris was good on ST too, but you're right the whole unit needs to be better. But as our starting MLB, good special teams play just isn't enough from Henoc. He needs to be an impact player on defence as well... The team needs him to be.
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
Muamba was good on special teams but we need him to be better on defence. He missed a couple tackles in the box that he really should have made.
-
2013 Lock Of The Week
Thanks for the update, I'm sure no one noticed that yet.
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
Buck's terrible, Elliott was worse, willing to give Goltz a try at this point. If we're going to gift the other team 3 interceptions we might as well do it with a guy who has some upside.
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
Pleased with the effort. Glad we're competitive.
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
- Alouettes @ Blue Bombers - Gif Day Thread
- Alouettes @ Blue Bombers - Gif Day Thread
-
MBB Fantasy Football
We demanded no less than the full attention of every league member for 72 hours straight. I haven't slept in days.
-
Questions Around The League
Good point, Buck Pierce has said as much about Crowton before.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
I don't think that's right. Looks like Edem to me.
-
Questions Around The League
...
-
Questions Around The League
Very good write up. I tried to "Like" it but apparently I've hit my Like quota for the day. The Man doesn't want me to Like anything else for awhile. I actually think Ricardo Colclough is going to be very good for them at SAM, he impressed me last year, he's a player for sure.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
Matthews is still questionable for the game, I think.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
I'm guessing the 4-man is Douglas, Kowalczuk, Anderson/Matthews, and Markett. McGee can play multiple spots, will likely be more valuable than Markett as the DI.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
Yes they are at strong side (field) corner and half but they always have been. Hef played weak-side (boundary) halfback, Jovon is the boundary corner.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
Trial by fire for sure. The funny thing is, with almost two full pre-season games under his belt at nickel, Desia Dunn has more game-time than any of our other starters thus far... hopefully that helps.
-
Depth Chart Vs. Montreal
http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2013/Depth062837.pdf No real surprises, of course.... Sherman makes it onto the 46...
-
Questions Around The League
no kidding... Taylor Inglis was great for us.
-
Questions Around The League
I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed with Washington. Hefney leaves some big shoes to fill but I'm pretty sure that's one spot where we're going to be okay. Parker was good on special teams when he got in last year but he didn't play much on defence so it's hard to know how he will do. However I think it was a big mistake not taking him to Hamilton, even if he had already won the job. If anyone needs the reps, it's him.