Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. They healthy scratched Butler last game, I'm not sure if he'll even play. Jury's still out on their new guy Greg Bell. He had some decent runs against EDM but I'm not sure he's a difference maker.
  2. Monday morning and the CFL stats still aren't updated at all from this weekend. Such a ******* joke. Ambrosie is a sack of **** and he's gotta go.
  3. Demski is back to doing what he does best
  4. 3 points in two games.... I've said it before but I'll say it again ..... BC SUCKS
  5. Dammit. That was an ugly takedown
  6. Has Josh Johnson played at all today?
  7. Demski's the biggest beneficiary of Lawler's return
  8. Brady's a tank
  9. At least they got the field goal off, unlike earlier this season
  10. Bad bad penalty.
  11. Need some blocking for Lucky
  12. What a BEAUTIFUL pick
  13. Yeah he was down
  14. BCs defence is just hanging on by a thread here
  15. I see this one being a blowout but I'm just not sure which side the Bombers will be on
  16. Some of the most legendary owners in the NFL are decrepit old men
  17. Man the Ticats are by far the worst team in the league. Crazy that their answer is to bench Bo Levi. They have problems everywhere on the roster.
  18. I'll have the beer and go another round with ya then
  19. My guy didn't score either. We're both losers
  20. Presenting a typical scenario inside the command centre as a pass interference non-call is challenged: Reviewer 1: Oh yeah that looks like pass interference to me. Reviewer 2: Yes it does, I agree. Reviewer 3: Yep that's pass interference. 1: But is it clear and obvious? 2: We have to keep in mind we're looking at it in slow motion. 3: Right. That's unfair to our officials. In real time, it was close. If it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS, the officials would have called it! They are pros. 1: I agree. It could be clearer and obviouser. 2: Yes. It looks like pass interference but for me it's not clear and obvious enough. 3: So we're all in agreement. There was pass interference but it was not clear and obvious enough. Therefore the non-call stands. Great work gentlemen. 1, 2, and 3 in unison: We deserve a raise!
  21. Agreed, he looks really good for a 35 year old coming off multiple major injuries. Impressive QB depth for Ottawa
  22. Justin Hardy Good luck Bluto!
  23. Adams did take that misconduct penalty I believe last game and O'Shea did not look happy with him... Not saying it's related but.... 🤔
  24. Seems obvious that Lucky should take Johnson's spot and Lawler takes Lucky's spot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.