Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Could be the next Thiadric Hansen, he came in as a "linebacker" as well. I got no problem with letting the kid play and see what he can do.
  2. Haven't heard any estimated return time but apparently the cast has come off his arm, so that is positive.
  3. Tyson Philpot
  4. Garbutt is healthy so I'm sure that is why
  5. Yep. Dinwiddie threw for 450 yards and a TD to Romby Bryant. Unfortunately that was probably the highlight of the 2008 season. It eventually led to the firing of Taman and Doug Berry and the hiring of Mike Kelly... Be careful what you wish for...
  6. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have started 0-4 after a Grey Cup appearance last season. The veterans they relied on in the past have begun to show their age. They are hoping for a spark from their backup QB at home to carry them to their first victory of the season. The year is 2008 and Ryan Dinwiddie is starting.
  7. Looking forward to Streveler's first start since 2019. Crazy that it's been 5 years. Also looking forward to Clercius getting a chance to start, I think he is legit. I suspect this will be our first win on the season.
  8. Alexander Hollins
  9. Oofta. Bad result but not unexpected. Trouble in troubletown
  10. Otis Amey came off the couch and put up a 100+ yard game outta nowhere. Then disappeared just as quick as he appeared
  11. 2013 was the worst. Chris Matthews was supposed to be our star after his huge rookie season but he barely played. I think our starters were Denmark, Wallace Miles, Aaron Kelly, Rory Kohlert and late stage Cory Watson. That was ugly.
  12. No hotdogs yet for me but I aspire to eat a hot dog later
  13. It's now or never for Pokey Wilson, Calgary's defence will be all over Demski and Oliveira so we need Wilson and Johnson to step up big time
  14. Begone rider scum! Just kidding. But no. You can't deliver this news.
  15. https://www.cfl.ca/game-rule-ratio/ We are starting 9 Canadians plus a Nationalized American. So we are two above where we are mandated to be. We start 6 on offence and 3 on defence.
  16. Broken arm usually about 6 weeks so he might not be that far off, depending how bad it was.
  17. He'd have a chance to make the team in camp, only reason he would need a guarantee of an NHL spot is if he didn't believe in himself. We don't need players with no balls
  18. 15-3 is still on the table
  19. Get outta here with that, you know damn well this team is not going 0-18
  20. I liked Bonds/Bridges on one side, once Nichols comes back we might be on to something. Bighill and Wilson were uninspiring but ultimately I don't think they are the problem. Kramdi/Holm/BA are suspect on the back end. And the DL is getting very little pressure. The DL, I think, is the core issue. On offence it's actually not that bad. I liked the way it looked, I liked the way they used Streveler, but they just didn't execute on a couple key plays. Woli is leading by example the way a veteran player should. I thought this was probably Lofton's best game, and the OL in general looked competent. But they're just a day late, a dollar short when it matters.
  21. Mike O'Shea grinning shaking hands with Rick Campbell like "Congrats on the win bro, so happy for you bro"
  22. My old lady wanted me to go to her friend's birthday tonight and I had to fight to stay home and watch the game. I had to watch the first two games on replay because I was busy. But I was sure we were gonna win this one. I wanted to watch it live. I should have just gone to the birthday party. I actually like her friend. I don't know how I feel about this team though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.