Everything posted by Atomic
-
Elks at Bombers Talk
Didn't Dolegala beat us when he was with the Riders or am I misremembering?
-
Elks at Bombers Talk
IN: Adams, Cole OUT: Randolph, Wilson
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
They are now 8-6. You're crazy
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
Our offence is like a house plant. Lapo gave a nice vibrant growing plant to Buck when he left. It was still a nice plant when Buck had it for a year. But now it's wilting and dying and every year that passes it gets smaller and uglier.
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
Sheahan punt probably would have been a worse result than the INT
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
Nichols is just so good
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
Honestly think Ayers is a better choice anyways, I don't mind Wilson when he's in but it's not like he is an all star or game breaker. Ayers certainly has the higher ceiling and plays with great intensity.
-
FNF Double Header Ti Cats @ Argos, Riders @ Stamps GDT
Calgary has no talent and even less heart. At least the Riders can rally around being total assholes
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I remember watching this with my dad and that sick old bastard burst out laughing when Woodcock puked
-
Bombers at Elks chat
They converted Szott from OL to FB?
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yes... I agree with bearbutt.... I think we are going to see EDM over BC for the WSF, then EDM comes on down to WPG and gets stomped in the WF. WPG vs TOR in the Grey Cup. Good vs evil. Good guys win.
-
Bombers at Elks chat
IN: Stanley, Wilson, Wheatfall, Michael Chris-Ike, Dolegala OUT: Vanterpool, Johnson, Bridges, Wolitarsky, Streveler
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Faith Ekakatie wasn't drafted until 2017... Well into the Miller/Walters/Osh era
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Russell Dandy was in training camp with the Bombers this season, got cut at the end of camp
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Crazy that we are 13 games into the season and Willie is only one sack off the league lead with 6 sacks. Usually at this time the league leader would have 10+ sacks already.
-
SAF Red Blacks @ Ti Cats GDT
Is Bo Levi going to win MOP?
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I pay 10 bucks a month for 4000 reliable channels on IPTV
-
The 30, and the (d)evolution of our front scheme.
I would take this secondary over the Swaggerville secondary in 2011 and I never thought I'd say that. Those first 8 games in 2011 were the most fun I ever had at Canad Inns stadium
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
That really sucks he's a superstar
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I think it's important to keep in mind that pretty much every player who ends up in the CFL initially had a ton of flaws on their scouting report. There's a reason they aren't in the NFL.
- 2024 Week 15 Pick 'Ems
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
So... Zero? At least pre-Bombers
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Emory Jones is an interesting one. He actually played for ASU and the Florida Gators before ending up at Cincinnati. He was a training camp cut by the Ravens this season. I'd be pretty surprised if he gets another NFL shot so we could be seeing him here sooner rather than later.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I have no preference either way. Dolegala brings an interesting element with his size I guess. To me this signals that they will be going with Wilson as the backup and short yardage QB and whoever they choose to sign will be an emergency #3.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
2nd rounder doesn't get you Adams, BLM or Masoli. Zero chance of that happening. Certainly not Tre Ford either - that's multiple first round picks + more. I think we should be realistic in our expectations here. We'll bring in a free agent like Corny or pay out the nose for someone's backup. No one is looking to do us any favours. I'm shocked he is that old. Where does the time go... I think we could have pried someone out of Calgary, maybe even Maier, if Boner hadn't been so awful for them.