Everything posted by Atomic
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Having trouble following the new CFL FA process. It looks like there are several good Canadian OL still available but I might have missed something. Is Sean McEwen available? I think he'd be a great add. I'd also not be opposed to starting 3 American OL and hoping Gabe Wallace wins a spot.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Hogan is a risky hire but by all accounts he's a solid guy with a great work ethic. Now we'll see if he can run an offence. I like that they've brought in Jarious for some experience to lean on.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
With our pending FAs removed and rumoured FA signings included:
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
I'd say we're trying to "Run it Back" but I'm not sure these old boys have the stamina. "Walk it Back"?
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Haha thank you, I agree
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Please don't rain on my parade
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Well this turned out to be rather accurate. Only piece left is Maier to the Riders
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Oh yeah?? Well I beat you in Lock of the Week!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Get the hell out!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Too many cans of Monster
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Punching holes in the drywall
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
See ya next year gang. It's been a slice
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Keith Pelley attends his first argo game
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Nude man on the field?
-
What a dynasty means to me
So can Zach throw or what? We need a miracle now
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
If replay can review a ******* offside then why not that insane hold!!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Blatant holding !!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
How can they not hand it off there? That's insane man
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Just run it ffs
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Great job Terry just keep us in it
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
That'll do pig
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
What an absolutely stupid play
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
He's rattled boys, this is our chance
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Hey our RB is pretty good!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
**** yes Bonds we needed that so bad