Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. No other fan base is gonna feel sorry for us and our players so I sure as **** ain't gonna "have a bad feeling" (o noes!) about Davis Alexander...
  2. No thanks. Ya stomping everyone else every year is what I want.
  3. Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....
  4. If Zach is healthy, he starts. Full stop. But we definitely can afford to not rush him because Dru is legit.
  5. Yes. I heard or read somewhere that you can have concussions in/via your neck... So it's all connected.
  6. **** "a good chance at a home playoff game"... I want first. The only team in this league that scares me is Montreal and I'm not sure they can keep their main pieces healthy all season.
  7. June 98 I remember Eastman being the hottest place on earth with the humidity factored in. We all skipped school and headed to the river for the afternoon. I hear it's similar right now. Can't wait to get back for holidays this weekend.
  8. What good what it do for Hamilton to get a quality veteran QB only to send back other high end parts? The only way Hamilton isn't screwed is if they can get a REAL starting QB for picks... It serves them no purpose to send back an important piece.
  9. Knuckle dragging cousin f***ers are complaining about a home game being scheduled on the final night of the Country Thunder music fest tonight but c'mon... It's maybe half full. What a pathetic excuse for a fan base in a province that has nothing going on ever....
  10. The only way I get rid of Zach at this point is if someone was stupid enough to give us an absolute haul for him (highly unlikely) and if it became absolutely crystal clear that Dru is for real (we need more than one game against a really bad defense). I can't see a reality where all of that is true but you never know.
  11. Also would make another team stronger... In a 9 team league, why help your enemy?
  12. Also, after everything he's given to this team, I have a hard time believing they'll just toss him aside like trash.
  13. All I know is Marty Costello is probably the best OL coach in the league. I'm gonna let him decide what to do.
  14. That's my understanding..... No clue where this random coaching stuff is coming from.
  15. Has Zach ever publicly expressed any desire to coach?
  16. It's a long season... Gonna be some ups and downs. Gonna enjoy every damn win and we're always gonna have a chance every week.
  17. They won't. Not intentionally... He's a Bomber for life now.
  18. The **** he does....
  19. They definitely have... Just not consistently enough, IMO. And health is to blame for some of that, but still...
  20. Well, if it ends up with 12 points, my fantasy team will take it (I sadly couldn't start ZC this week, so Sex Pest got the call... And Mittal has been one of my biggest point getters so far...) But **** those guys. Let's just go win this ******* thing. I don't care if it is a 45-44 shootout.
  21. We'll see what Dru does tomorrow but there's at least a chance Dinwiddie come outta this weekend looking like an even bigger jackass than we already believe...
  22. Neither of these teams should scare anyone...
  23. Over 31,000 sold... They'll make sure the rest are "sold"... Weather looks tremendous. Fans deserve a big win... Here's hoping Dru can put some points up and the D can hold the sex pest in check...
  24. Our OL definitely doesn't suck. Stan is absolutely looking cooked more and more, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind moving Broxton over there and maybe move Stan to the inside... Once Vanterpool is healthy move him to RT maybe? But yes, The 🐐 has definitely seemed like he's a step behind more than a couple times so far this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.