Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. We had a Vern's Pizza in Kelowna for a few years, back around the year 2000. They said it was "Saskatchewan style" pizza - it was extremely piled high with meat. I enjoyed it but I wasn't quite sure how they made any money as they would have to charge a lot more than other pizza places, given their costs were so much higher. Anyway, they didn't last very long, but I was an avid customer for the 10 times a year I order pizza.
  2. Not looking good for football today....feel for the people who bought tickets and have to sit in this Regina hurricane.... Also: Anyone know what a "Regina-style" pizza is? I assume it's some kind of paste that tastes like pizza made for people with very few to no teeth...
  3. Check out the Nob at the St. Norbert hotel. I have no idea if they are having a watch party, I just like their name.
  4. Technically, he's got two rings, but yeah, he needs to get a starter ring.
  5. Boy Cuthbert's voice sure was a lot more high-pitched in 1993. I guess he hadn't hit puberty yet....
  6. LOL - Davis Alexanders douchebaggery never fails to amaze...
  7. maybe we should sign this guy on to the coaching staff once per year, just so he can stand on our sideline during the LDC...
  8. I just get Sportsnet+ every year and that gets me the games that are blacked out here on TSN3, and any games shown on Sportsnet, which is usually on Saturdays. I also have Amazon Prime so I get the Monday games as well.
  9. Peak Harris might have been a touch faster than BO, but person and teammate-wise, no comparison.
  10. only if we also reanimate the Neil McKinlay clone.
  11. I wanted to post this in a game week thread, but it looks like no one has set one up?
  12. a lot of those losses going back in the day could have been attributed to a little too much partying the night before...ahem....
  13. Another suitor pulls out of the Patrik Laine sweepstakes Same goes for Laine. Both of these guys (Stanley/Laine) could be playing in Europe in the Slovak Extraliga with Jake Virtanen this year.
  14. So what happens to Logan Stanley? Time to try the KHL? The Swiss League? The SEMHL?
  15. So somewhere between a Brock Ralph and a Jamie Stoddard then....got it.
  16. Bigger chumps. Are their "best fans in the CFL" going to even sell out the LDC? Or are they too busy starting their combines?
  17. maybe we're just taking pity on Ottawa?
  18. Wow I had heard that Ray Ferraro was kind of a ****** but this confirms it...I guess...
  19. I did like the old days with the early afternoon starts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.