Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Alexander shows off his douchieness
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Expect the Al's to take 45 seconds to tie it again... lol
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
He's looking fantastic...no one else is even close!
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Awe with the dirty hit.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
If Alexander stays healthy they could go 5 years straight like Winnipeg to the Cup.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
This Montreal team is one of the best I've seen in years. Dominant in every phase. Like Calgary in the young Bo Levi days.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Man if this keeps going back and forth we could have a repeat of 2005.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Cactus Jack? Is that you?
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
I just realized I really really hate Montreal.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Hard truths from Willson. I can't disagree.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
60-7 Alouettes?
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
And that's that.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
So no GDT? Anyway, remember in 2005 when the Bombers really sucked and Anthony Calvillo was in his prime and we all thought that the Alouettes were going to kill the Bombers and then the Bombers somehow won the game because Milt Stegall got three TD's and Charles Roberts ran for 5,000 yards? Yeah, that's not going to happen today.
-
Random Jets News
I'm not following you - who in this scenario is the team loaded with upfront talent? KConn also was benched for most of the Olympics so he didn't really feel a part of that team anyway.
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Now if I only had the power to influence the outcomes of football games...
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Usually happens in threes....so one more to go....- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
https://nypost.com/2026/08/25/entertainment/country-music-icon-dolly-parton-dead-at-80/ Sad news indeed. RIP Dolly. Way too soon.- Post(game)Mortem - Ott edition
all right then - let's hope for an Ottawa-Winnipeg Grey Cup game this year....oh wait...- Post(game)Mortem - Ott edition
at this point bringing in Eugene Levy would be an upgrade on some of the guys we have right now....- Week 11 Games
So glad that we went out of our way to keep Lawler and Wheatfall on the roster....oh wait...- Week 11 Games
Kind of weird dynamic on this Argo-Edmonton game with two play by play guys calling the game (Ferguson and Farhan), both sharing the play calling and the color commentary. I guess Suits is doing the Edmonton game and Lapo is doing is flag-football thing? Where is Luke Willson??- Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
If Dinwiddie needs a side hustle he can lead Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve.- Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I can hear that guy from the Tim Burke era "take a knee!"- Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Squib it from the 15 and it's an automatic 3 pts - The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread