Everything posted by GCJenks
-
Elks at SSK
I have used those exact words an almost went back to edit my post but knew everyone knew what I meant.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Rider fans everywhere screen shotting the CFL.ca standings page "We're #1!!!"
-
Elks at SSK
I don't know how many times I said to my wife "okay, this sucks, I'm going to bed" but never got up off my chair...
-
Elks at SSK
Scariest thing was Lapo on the panels saying he was chatting with Buck. Paul, stay the **** away from our team!!!
-
Lock of the Week 5
So why give up? The way you said it it was like “You won’t let me cheat so I quit “ the list of people with 3 or 4 already is quite long, join in again and play along it adds an extra element of intrigue to the games.
-
Lock of the Week 5
Dalton Schoen
-
Lock of the Week 5
A strike is given for any week a guess is not made. Can’t start part way through the season and get an advantage,
-
The WFH Thread
For sure having a dedicated work space is a must have. One of the reasons our current house works for us is the number of bedrooms/ office spaces we have. In my much younger days I was not disciplined enough to do it but now I get much more done from home vs in a shared office with up to 3 others and constant traffic in and out.
-
The WFH Thread
I myself work a hybrid schedule, depending on the task that needs doing. That being said, 4 of the 5 teams I support aren’t local so I am never local to them unless I travel so it doesn’t really matter where I am. If I’m punching numbers on spread sheets and doing statistical analysis home is more productive, collaborative tasks often in office is better. In my mind WFH needs to be treated like going to the office, dressed for work, breaks as per the office. I always start when I would normally leave and finish when I get home so they get at least an extra hour from me those days too. My wife is a Fed civil servant, working an Ottawa based job and works harder and does more from home than she ever did in the office.
-
Lock of the Week 5
I believe I should only have 3 strikes, I should not have gotten one this week based on the above. Thanks,
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
I’m looking forward to week 12 with Montreal comes to our house. If Farjardo has anything left by them I expect him to be sucking his thumb on the flight home. Can you imagine that o-line and offence in a loud hostile environment?
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
We need better punting than that. Worse than Legs.
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
Woohoo, no strike for me!!!
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
BA tackled by an O-lineman. Going take some abuse in the film room for that
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
My stream hasn’t buffered and I am behind a bit, going to abandon the thread for a bit.
-
Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4
Wow McRae is quick!!!
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
Exactly, if he turns and looks for the ball maybe but running him over and turning his shoulder. PI all day long.
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
Not wasting anymore time inside on this glorious day. Hitting the pool, will be back when it starts.
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
Recently there have been way better deal at the locals. Millers, Boulevard and East End are my go to’s in the city. Picked up 3 22oz Sirloins from Millers for Father’s Day for $40. Were incredible steaks, wish I could share a pic here.
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
Not this trip, requires more dedicated time that we had with a defined return home time.
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
I’m 2/3 of the way through our annual Whiteshell Canada Day tour, gamete’s market in LDB, lunch at Colin’s Housebin Beausejour and just need the dipped and rolled from the dairy bar. I have a good feeling that we’ll win and Demski will become a dad tonight. LFG it’s Canada Day Game Day!!!
-
Ottawa against Edmonton
Has any CFL team been ever been shut out twice in one season?
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I was travelling last week and missed all games. I need a fix so bad I am watching this crap.
-
Lock of the Week 4
Based on his questionable status, I would like to change. Dalton Schoen please, had a visit with one of his dad’s clients last week so it seems fitting.
-
Restaurant/food thread
If you haven’t discovered it yet the Petersfield Store has Spenst Bros now.