Everything posted by voodoochylde
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
I‘m not disappointed that Judge is down
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
I know there’s always a point you have to move on from vets but I’d love to have Taylor still on this team.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
If I could like and laugh at this at the same time I would. I was literally thinking this.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
Big Stan with the recovery.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
Back to back great runs by Brady. This team is so fun to watch when they execute.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
I take back what I said about Buck setting Dru up for success. Also … isn’t this typical of this team this year? Should handle Calgary but are bound and determined to try and piss it away.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
BA came in there and laid into Mills. love it.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
Hallett has been a demon on special teams this year.
-
Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT
Solid opening drive. Buck setting Brown up for success early. Shame we didn’t come away with 7.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
They were both still in bounds (well inbounds) when O'Shea made contact with him. This is a case of penalizing the outcome rather than the act. The bigger issue is the fact the benches are so damned close to the field.
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Love this sudden interest in protecting the QB.
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
I spoke too soon about Ottawa playing defence. They are ******* terrible.
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Hah .. grew up in the Okanagan and JUST got back from a trip home
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Talking about the Friday / Saturday slate. Know it’s the summer but Thursday isn’t the “weekend” for most 😉
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Easily the best game this weekend. Happy to see the RBs play a little defence finally.
-
3 stars plus hh down town Dru brown
1. Dru Brown I give Collaros a lot of latitude based on what’s he’s done with the team since he’s been here but he didn’t look sharp and I’m not sure we win if he stayed in the game. Dru gets my first star for being calm, composed and for being efficient with the ball (not to mention leading us to a win and overcoming a 22 point deficit). 2. Kenny Lawler Second star for the simple fact his play making ability is a difference maker. With a man draped all over him, he makes a one handed grab in the end zone when we needed it. 3. Evan Holm I’ve been beating this drum since the preseason and while he hasn’t been spectacular, he’s been one of our better DBs all year. His pick was what I’ve been waiting to see out of him .. he can run, is positionally sound and is growing as a player each week but hasn’t turned the ball over. This week, we needed a play on defence to get some momentum and swagger back and Holm delivered. Happy Honker. Brady Olivera Hard running and good chunks of yardage when we needed it, especially in the fourth. He may not have the short area burst that SOME backs have but he’s a guy who can salt a game away if given a chance.
-
Friday Night from La Belle Province Takes on The Gap
It’s not even about winning though, it’s about coming out ready to play. Too many times this year the team has just been flat .. and maybe when you look back over the history of O’Shea teams there are those moments but it *feels* more pronounced this year.
-
3 stars plus hh down town Dru brown
Sure you can. One is a marquis quarterback and the reigning most outstanding player and the other is a guy you wouldn’t miss if he wasn’t in your lineup each week. The CFL made a huge mistake Thursday and it’s not a good look.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I trust you more than I trust anything “CFL Stats” related.
-
Stamps at Lions
Calgary making VAJ look like a world beater. This, and last night’s game, are complete duds.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
And it’s been like this for years and years. League wants scoring and this little bit of latitude favours the offence. And it’s been like this for years and years. League wants scoring and this little bit of latitude favours the offence.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Reminds me of the Brett Favre game from years ago where he played out of his mind on MNF after his dad passed away.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Jones can’t survive this, can he?
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
DON’T PLAY SOFT DEFENCE!
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
That call on Bailey is borderline considering what they let SOME receivers get away with (looking at you Rhymes).