Everything posted by Bomberguy
-
Game 33: I couldn't have any more Blues to give
Remember, Chevy promised Helle and Schief that he was going to keep giving them a competitive team 😂. They shouldn’t have believed him 😳
-
Game 33: I couldn't have any more Blues to give
I can’t watch this team anymore. The needs are obvious but management can’t or won’t do what is necessary 😢
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Maybe someday we can strike out the "U" and put a "C" there?
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Bombers are playing it smart, you can’t choke in the Grey Cup Game if you don’t make it there 🙃
-
CFL East Division Final: Montreal @ Hamilton
26 years since their last Grey Cup win in 1999 actually …
-
Bombers @ Birds: ESF GDT
In the end my evaluation of the team is old doesn’t match up as well as young. It happens to all good teams eventually. This kind of looks like the Tampa Bay Lightning from a year or so ago. Before the Bombers get to look like this seasons version of the Lightning things need to change. We’ve got some good youngsters to build on but they’ve got to go younger at many key positions no matter how painful it might be in the short term. Assuming the youngsters are talented and of course the coach lets them play.
-
Bombers-Als Pre Game Discussion
Ask the Bombers, that's a good team 🤪
-
Gappers @ Bombers: The GDT
Speaking of gaps, is the gap between us and some of the other teams talent, or coaching?
-
Bombers-Elks Game Day Thread
Woohoo crossover here we come 😠
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Statement game … for the Riders LOL.
-
Blue Bombers-Tigercats Game Day Chat
I’m really ticked we didn’t score 20 more points on those frauds (their defence is no where near champion quality and their offence can be shut down if you don’t turn the ball over three times 😠). Let’s get some guys rested and healed up and get ready to make some noise in the playoffs 😁👍🏻 BTW Kenny this is for you …
-
TiCats at Bombers early chat
Without the class 👍🏻
-
TiCats at Bombers early chat
I knew Kenny L was a bit out there, but I didn’t realize the extent of his ***holeness. https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/i-have-receipts-kenny-lawler-says-he-wasnt-priority-for-blue-bombers?itm_source=index I guess you only have to hang around with BLM for a bit of time 😠
-
TiCats at Bombers early chat
Definitely not Thomas
-
TiCats at Bombers early chat
I’m actually OK with Lawson in there. Upgrades or at least good players that can stay on the field are needed there next season 👍🏻
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Trust me, it's gonna work ...
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Considering who they used to market it, it seemed destined to fail from the start . I'm sure there's no correlation to lying in the CFL proposal
-
TiCats at Bombers early chat
And if he can't I'll be taking more antacids along with other things Fixed it for you
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
😢
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
From the failed NFL experimental exhibition game here a few years ago 🤣 Imagine a Bomber Logo, a bit wider field, and a bit deeper end zone. Sure that looks like the CFL to me 😳😢 Who’s changing the lines and moving the goalposts for Bison games BTW?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Just in case anyone hasn’t see this.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Google Larry Smith early 1990’s CFL Commish. Guy almost destroyed the league to make us more acceptable to the US. I guess some folks never learn.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
When the league makes the change I want this guy to sing the anthem at the first game 😁 Also if they make the rules so that the teams can’t have a QB we’re Golden 😂
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
“If it ain’t broke fix it “ is the new CFLmotto.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Football_League_in_the_United_States That worked well 🙃