Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Excited Brady makes me laugh. Looks like he’s running on ice sometimes lol
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Lucky’s a better punt returner than I’d remembered too. They’ll see a lot of +15 if he keeps catching the ball on the run like that.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
It’s not just you
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Dru Brown wouldn’t have thrown that pick 😂
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Awful throw
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Suitor has the quickest hyperbole in league history
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Sickest coverage sack I’ve ever seen
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
If BC gets points here they should be credited to the officials in the box score. Patented “let’s get the other team back in the game” drive.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Oh shut up Suitor “Demons going through his head” jfc.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Well piss. That was just a nice play by Rourke
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Random thought: Rick Campbell has the personality of a dead moth
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
You can see both his knees Suitor you idiot
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
They may call it quick whistle/forward progress but that’s out before he’s down
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I never understood why you wouldn’t just push forward on inches in the CFL. I mean, they have to give a yard. All the QB has to do is basically fall down. I can’t stand that “run along the line looking for an opening” deal
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
There, just fall forward.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Lucky hasn’t lost any quickness on his COD. Nice play.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I don’t listen to them live. I like to throw it on the next day or whatever as a podcast if they win. Much more enjoyable without the CJOB ads every 2 minutes.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I never got the love for Buck, as a person he seems great, but as a QB and an OC? I never got it. He was a good-not-great, very inconsistent QB. As an OC, his offences have always underperformed relative to the talent level. I’m ready to move on after this season.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Can you really call him a bust when they had one of their 3 wins with Strev as the starter?
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Started I think just the last game. they mentioned it on the postgame show.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Is this a Mandela effect? Did the Bombers not have the best short yardage in the league at a recent point?
-
SNF: Elsks (??) @ (formerly) Bo-less Tabbies
I know people who have ran unsuccessful construction businesses.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Fred Penner lived across the street from some family friends of mine growing up. Great people. He lives his gimmick in the best possible way.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
If they really want to get Haba on, why not take out Karamoko? If the answer is they desperately must have 9 exclusively ST players, Haba in and Adams out as a single move is a pretty big downgrade. There’s just no sound reasoning for doing that.
-
FNF Als V The Gappers
Not so much a stab in the back imo, more of a case of the Als needing to choose the more skilled or more promising player. Same with Adams, it’s not a stab in the back. Guy had a terrible game, then got hurt (like he always does). BC’s trying for a home GC. If I was a Lions fan, I’d be livid if they passed on Rourke because of “loyalty” to VA.