Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
FNF Appetizer Elks at Argos GDT
He’s the ugliest man in our sport today…Juventud Gurrerra everybody!
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Lmao! You’d sooner see him take over an expansion team in Halifax.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
I’m pretty sure they nominate the punter for ROTY. It’s either him or Bennett, who hasn’t done much.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
For fun, what’s everyone’s knowledge level of involvement playing or being around the football? For myself I’m basically just a fan. I never had the frame to play the game past minor bantam (15). Dad played/coached HS and Junior ball. I’ve been going to Bomber games him since I was 3, taught me a lot from a very young age about how to watch football, especially the defensive backfield. My expert area would be more so when it comes to the history of the game. I’m a massive history nerd on all levels, and I’d put my memory vault up against anyone in the world (besides maybe Stats Junkie)
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
It’s when they block #50 on the other team
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Re: Kolo. While not a huge fan, a huge part of his position is making calls. Since OL are never micd up, we don’t know how poorly (or well) Kolo is doing at that aspect of his game. One could speculate at a reach, that the sometimes erratic play of Collaros could correlate..
-
3 stars + HH No lead is safe
His older work aged so well too. Just a treasure.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Some of y’all take football opinions way too personally lol
-
3 stars + HH No lead is safe
1. Brady- A machine. Also saved the game by chasing down the end who made the fumble recovery. 2. Willie- Couple of timely knockdowns early to keep it from getting out of hand. 3. Parker- I don’t think Houston would have made the plays he did. The tackle at the end of regulation was my Bomber play of the year. Honker goes to Bailey for destroying that DB after the BC players were lowering their heads to hit on almost every play.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
After rewatching, that was objectively one of the all time classic CFL games
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
That was cool to see. I don’t recall them going to that 30 as the base before. Not for more than a couple of plays anyhow.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Legit turned it off twice. Glad I went back lol. This team is infuriating but I ****** love them
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Holy actual ****. They won this game.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
If they pull this off it’s the play of the year. No hyperbole.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Everything @Booch hates about Holm showed on that play
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Boot a single
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
They have to kick it Farhan you moron
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Of course it’s a generous spot
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Well this is the game right here
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
However this ends, the CC and refs get the Awe award for missing all the headshots and RTP.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
About bloody time
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Now 3 non-called RTP on Collaros
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
Pull an Ottawa and **** all over the field for 3 quarters, pull the win out of nowhere?
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
I think Zach is either playing concussed or needs to see a sports psychologist. It’s clearly something off mentally.
-
Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT
This is what the Bombers used to do to teams.