Everything posted by 3rdand1.5
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
We dang near surrounded 400 yards rushing against today...someone needs to be fired!!!!!!
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
What a disaster.....and at home...sell out done...fluppen lucky to get 29 rest of the season....the team is lethargic, shippy and boring.....Muller does a great job but the team on the field is ruining it all...absolute garbage....
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Yep that tracks...1st down pass for a loss, 2nd down a sack as soon as we go down.....we are flubbed....just flubbed...I had such great excitement early in the game with this offence.....but alas it's a fricken dart board offemce...... Garbage online got our number one and nbwr two injured ...... Oh ya let's let Horvath rush for over a hundo....the defence can't tackle a flubbin toddler
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Ok we ran so damn great to start like so good, play calling was amazing, we sprinkled in some shovels outside and motion.....but then flubbed it....why not take the next step and go to PA, more draws, and at least one play to stretch the field......no just no building on what worked....no progression discombobulated crud......
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I have little faith...watch Can ndell go 92percent passing now.....
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Flub.....at least Tran Canada Brewing still brews good beer....thats the only constantly good thing this season
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
This fluppen defence is HOT GARBAGE Ok I loved the offence calls....then WTF...nothing outside we set up the hammer so well but then didn't take the next step......aaaarrrggghhhhhhh...... I am convinced it's not ayers it's coaches....as this is sheet pure dog sheet....and t It started so good on offence.....
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on offence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses.... Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Started the second half well on offence...no way can any defence keep up getting pounded like this....if we keep this up we have have them mashed by the 3rd quarter..... Damn it though...this Lions drove is buying their defence time to rest...let's go D get out O back on the field to pound them again
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I know we came away with field goals....but that was the best called quarter of offence I have see the Bomber call in over two years!!!
-
Week 8 Games
I called earlier, and I stand by it I believe we are a 6-8 win team this year.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
So much for our defence turning the corner.....they look terrible
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
This has been a kinda boring game...... I don't like the Red blacks driving this game...time for a big play
-
Week 7 games
A couple notes this far... Buck is in rough with Rourkes injury Alexander's Hammy looked good.... Kelly has a great deep ball, but if a defence takes it away he looks pedestrian Ford can run...sorta throw, but man he can run
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
I thought Korn and Kelly would have goat horns.....but actually two games in a row they looked fine, certainly didn't terrible and both actually made a few plays...heck I would say Kelly has even actually looked good the last two weeks......
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
I agree with above....please keep Brown and develop TE.......
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Not one to question reffing but three IMO wrong calls ...CC PI on Demski....CC stepping in on a RTP....and a 25 and DQ for a minor helmet tap while we were holding the guys legs......the issue is all three impacted the game....... But he'll ya......Brown 2 points.....
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
BC Against Hamilton June 19
Hamilton's offence made it kinda hard for BC to utilize a run game.....Damn near everytime they touched the ball they scored....The only reason Hammy didn't put up 60 is because they backed off most of the second half and they ran the ball... If BC had all their starting receivers this could have been a tight shoot out I bet...but with that much receiver talent out, Rourke didn't have the horses.... But again, last week 4 of 6 QBs over 400 yards and Bo could have been but he beat us up so bad he backed off, same as this week....now this week first game and Bo throws for 5td's back to back damn near perfect QB ratings. Even Rourke without all.ost all his starting receivers goes out and put up almost 300yards passing... What is with defences, this is wild, can't wait to see what the games today look like, can any defence stop the other teams passing attack this year......or is the only solid defence going to be weather.....
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Something is going on with defences.... This week almost every QB had career numbers....virtually every defence was lit up. Not defending ours as it was bad, but look a the numbers for Kelly, Alexander, Collars, Bo, Rourke and Harris....what the.....actually heck, look at those numbers....
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
All they needed was one stop to give us a chance and we give up two big plays...a QB keeper and a big pass......even with the game on the line the defence can't make a stop...... Too bad as Zach, had a game.....
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Tried to be positive.....but this defence has been terrible 6 of 8 quarters this year....like really, really bad Bad against the pass, bad against the run
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Strev is still a beaut...... GO BLUE
-
Lock of the Week 2026: 2
Oulette