Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deiter Fan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deiter Fan

  1. I suppose if it was just this one game I would agree but this has been typical of his play all year...even going back to the end of last year. A guy that feels the need to strut like that after completing one pass tells me he isn't all that confident in himself. I'm glad we got the win but I have real concerns about Nichols and I don't think the kind of numbers he's putting up will lead us to the promised land.
  2. The word "hate" sure does get tossed around a lot now-a-days. It has caught up to "love" as a word that is overused to the point where it has lost all meaning and significance. I mean, c'mon...Do I hate Nichols because I point out that his strutting seemed silly considering he had a 72 yard TD pass to Adams in the first quarter yet ended that quarter with 71 yards passing? Or that he only completed 10 passes in 3 quarters for 155 yards? Except for the interception Streveler had basically the same numbers as Nichols and is a rookie. Shouldn't we be expecting more from a seasoned vet? Nichols has come across as an emotional basket case this year...and that's not "hate" talking...it's just a simple examination of the facts with a bit of opinion tossed in. Why people take some of this stuff personally is beyond me.
  3. This is all I could think of when I saw him strutting. Maybe he wants a new nickname?
  4. He was actually shaking his head to signal he wasn't going in. He even spoke to the camera and said something like..."There's only 1min 11sec to go. I'm not going in." Then smiled. Suitor followed up with something about if Reilly's injury was serious then Glenn would be getting the next start and there was no point putting him in and risking him getting injured in a lost cause. As an aside...and for how often I think the refs have it in for us...I was surprised there wasn't a penalty call for interference on O'neill on the punt block. Not sure who it was but someone tackled him as he was going for the ball. I thought for sure they were gonna toss a flag.
  5. So I wasn't the only one that got the sense he wanted to tell the whole city to go to H E double hockey sticks?
  6. Everybody has a plan...til they get punched in the mouth Mike Tyson
  7. So in one breath I'm dumb for suggesting BLM was off and that it wasn't the D causing the issues....on this play specifically. In the next breath you admit BLM has not been very good. Suggesting the schemes on D are leaving receivers open all over the field is objectively true. We can deny it if it makes us feel better but it doesn't make it any less true.
  8. I can't believe more people aren't recognizing this. For anyone with the game still on PVR (or if anyone knows where to find the game online, link me and I'll point it out) go to about 6min left in the 1st quarter. BLM passes over the middle to a wide open rec. So wide open that there was literally no one else on the screen but the rec for a huge gain into the red zone. On the next play Calg runs the ball, picks up a few yards. On second down BLM throws one into the ground to another wide open rec. Rod Black says something inane like the D steps up for Wpg but in reality they did nothing and it had nothing to do with being gassed. Had BLM been sharp in the first half the game would have been out of reach long before the 4th. But...I guess some people only see what they want to see.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.